Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Guest Big Guns

You don't put half the effort into your wind ups you used to guns.

At least guns 1.0 used to debate his points. New guns is an awful half arsed version.

Don't you no the new rules you not allowed to debate or have an opinion unless it's the same as a certain poster

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Don't you no the new rules you not allowed to debate or have an opinion unless it's the same as a certain poster

Sniff....

I feel your persecution BG, you don't conform, you don't follow the rules, you are a rebel and no one likes a rebel.

Although I don't know what you are rebelling against, I will wear a t-shirt with your avatar on in solidarity brother.

Guest Big Guns

Sniff....

I feel your persecution BG, you don't conform, you don't follow the rules, you are a rebel and no one likes a rebel.

Although I don't know what you are rebelling against, I will wear a t-shirt with your avatar on in solidarity brother.

Every one likes me except the nobheads

The main thing here is that the young artist trapped in the body of an Albanian wrestler Nuhiu has the 100 page thread he deserves.

I'm so pleased for the quiet boy who dreamed of a new beginning in England after years used as a body guard to the Chancellor of Austria.

He's bright and inventive, even last season while struggling for fitness and sharpness showed signs of the gifted technician trapped, imprisoned even, in the earthly shell of a Giant.  

I'm glad the scapegoating is now vanished from Hillsborough.

At first people booed, hissed because he hadn’t matched the scoring feats of the folk hero Colin West.

They called him names which hit his confidence and reminded him of his time in the circus.

(Born at 81 pounds and body of a 21 year old by the age of 8 his youth was one of huge self doubt  !! )

Despite the abuse and a poor bit of form he had  last term he's been spurred on by the caring fatherly figure of the skilled footballing necromancer Stuart Gray and is now showing his true worth and value as foil for the sprightly Thunder God and one time incarnation of the Green-man Stevie May.

I'm sure that we'll be able to break the 120 pages barrier when we travel to the bleak desolate wastelands of Bolton and he demolishes them.

sheffield-wednesday-v-nottingham-forest-

(Nuihu pictured last week taking down a long ball to his feet)

I'll be interested to see where everyone fits in now. Competition everywhere, except maybe centre back where the new lad could easily provide that.

Nuhiu and may, maguire and Maghoma out wide, with hope, Madine, drenthe and lavery when he's back as options.

Guest Big Guns

I'll be interested to see where everyone fits in now. Competition everywhere, except maybe centre back where the new lad could easily provide that.

Nuhiu and may, maguire and Maghoma out wide, with hope, Madine, drenthe and lavery when he's back as options.

maguire and maghoma need replacing asap

In BG's world being a proud Wednesday fan that gets behind the team makes you a 'clapper': Something to be ashamed of.

The posters who agree with him appear to care only about getting some sort of rebel image they believe will make them different and somehow cool.

I was the one poster who supported him when he arrived as he was universally bullied. In retrospect I shouldn't have. Now we are doing well, and there is much reason to be positive, he and a few other cynics are still banging the same old drum. Clearly they care nothing for the club and are more bothered about how they are perceived.

Very tedious.

Guest Big Guns

In BG's world being a proud Wednesday fan that gets behind the team makes you a 'clapper': Something to be ashamed of.

The posters who agree with him appear to care only about getting some sort of rebel image they believe will make them different and somehow cool.

I was the one poster who supported him when he arrived as he was universally bullied. In retrospect I shouldn't have. Now we are doing well, and there is much reason to be positive, he and a few other cynics are still banging the same old drum. Clearly they care nothing for the club and are more bothered about how they are perceived.

Very tedious.

another one who thinks your not allowed your own opinion ,the only people who get bullied on here are victims and babys ive never been bullied on here 

have you read this thread ? have you seen my opinion on newho lately is it the same as the other people who you say agree with me to look cool?

i think we can safely say your post is full of poo poo but carry on anyway

another one who thinks your not allowed your own opinion ,the only people who get bullied on here are victims and babys ive never been bullied on here

have you read this thread ? have you seen my opinion on newho lately is it the same as the other people who you say agree with me to look cool?

i think we can safely say your post is full of poo poo but carry on anyway

Youre not even a real person anyway.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just a few posters doing what they always do. All a bit tiresome and witless really.

As soon as Mortimer posts all his cronies turn up

Bit tiresome and witness really