Stu says...

Guest wilyfox

Dom Howson

I've just spoken to Owls boss Stuart Gray. He says there is no truth in reports linking #SWFC with centre-back Danny Gabbidon.

Guest JamesSwfcOwl

Told you there needs to be something said. Even if it's a protest. Something to flipping sort this mess out. I'm fed up

Feel for Gray because it'll be him that gets f""ked off when we have a poor start.

Not the business man who doesn't have the hindsight to see his delayed efforts to procure the club will leave us short in key areas.

The inevitable crap we churn out during the months before Xmas, ahhhh how I've missed you.

Writings on the wall.

Guest Rupert Ridge

But I thought the statement said MM has continued to back SG in the transfer market? Surely This cannot be right!!

Told you there needs to be something said. Even if it's a protest. Something to flipping sort this mess out. I'm fed up

If only people had been so ready to do this properly in the not so distant past.

Now is not the time to protest, we potentially have good times ahead should we be able to tread water until investment into the first team happens.    It's not like we need wholesale changes to be a better than decent championship side.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Feel for Gray because it'll be him that gets f""ked off when we have a poor start.

Not the business man who doesn't have the hindsight to see his delayed efforts to procure the club will leave us short in key areas.

The inevitable crap we churn out during the months before Xmas, ahhhh how I've missed you.

Writings on the wall.

Agree with every word.

I'm extremely frustrated with the past couple of days in regards to SWFC. Everything seems to be going wrong.

Injuries, lack of signings, takeover seemingly struggling along..

Not a good time to be a Wednesday fan at the moment.