£8.4m. Coming our way

2 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

And in the new deal from next season, championship clubs are going to be taking a bigger slice of the cake.

Championship clubs income from TV monies will increase by 46% and Leagues 1 & 2 clubs by 25% under the new deal.

Does that work out to less than what we received this season  if we get relegated?   Guessing yes but not sure on the numbers tbh

Its a solidarity payment the club will have known when we got promoted last year this was to be paid.

knowing Chansiri hes probably already taken out a loan with it as collateral.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BIGRUSS said:

I guess our money pays for even less now!

If I recall correctly, matchday income is our largest revenue stream, broadcast revenue second. 

That infamous statement needs to be revised to "Chansiri's money pays for nothing"

For all the apologists will bemoan his 'unprecedented investment'. Over recent seasons, I suspect Chansiri has been a minority financial contributor *

* I'm not an accountant, happy to be corrected 

20 hours ago, Lombardo said:

But as we don’t own the ground we don’t need to pay for the stand repairs

Thats what you think :Chansiri:

You need to have a chat with Haybrooks my customer!

51 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

3 lots of game receipts to come then not a brass bean of income till August, it's just as well we won't have many footballers left here that want their wages paying.

Running down all those contracts at once is pure genius.

👹

Except don't we still need to pay them until July (inclusive), whether contracted for next season or not?

Chansirionomics 101, allow assets to leave for nothing, but still keep paying them until they leave.