Let's Get West Brom Sold Out

I couldn’t get a ticket so I’ve bought a drone fromt thargos. I’m gonna attach a tiny little banner to it saying CHANSIRI OUT. I’ll dive bomb the directors box and the West Brom players when they are about to shoot. I think I’ll use Burger King as my mission HQ

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

Had to wait for the all clear from r lass and just missed out. 

I blame @BIG D and r lass for this. 

Actually and the puppy cos he poo on the carpet and r lass was away from her phone. He's going back 

Ponte, @OWLS1867OWLS said he'd bought one too many so he'd got one going spare. It's worth checking with him, he might still have it available.

2 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Ponte, @OWLS1867OWLS said he'd bought one too many so he'd got one going spare. It's worth checking with him, he might still have it available.

Cheers mate. I'll have to do the merry-go-round again of sorting it out with her though now I've said I couldn't get a ticket 😂

17 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Sounds like whatever gate is announced tomorrow is essentially our new capacity. 

Not quite.

It would depend on opposition, match-day planning and likelihood of trouble etc - and on previous behaviour of our supporters beforehand. We have been allowed to use the top section of Block T on the North before - and to sell more of Section AA on the South Stand.

Also Stoke brought 3881 if I remember correctly - whereas WBA have 2600, with 1250 of our lot on the bottom - a huge discrepancy of 31 tickets!!! Allowing just one set of supporters in the away end could lead to an higher attendance - but then of course you lose out a bit on home advantage.