1 hour ago, maidstoneowl said:

Does he see a long term future here at SWFC?

So hope this doesn't turn into a "Hirst 2.0"

I believe he signed a 4 year deal, might have been a bit more ! In short he’s ours and if anyone wants him then they will pay big money !! #uto

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

The kid who we spent years developing and lost for a handful peanuts and a bag of satsumas!  This one...

Screenshot_20240326_154308_Chrome Beta.jpg

I know ...it was just my normal, flippant, sarcastic remark .,soz😀

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Bailey, will 1 day go for millions, but sadly when he leaves us it will be for peanuts

Absolute Rubbish !!  #uto

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To Me Bailey Cadamarteri looks like a youngster We are finally doing good job with.

From U-18 squad to first team it looks like He was handled well, given opportunities He deserved and getting rewarded for doing well.

Don't know if He is getting bit of a "special treatment"due to who His father is and due to his younger brother breaking all kind of records at U-14 level and below. If He is, thank God for that as We have history of failing some very talented players.

Hope We won't do the same with other talented youngsters at the club with no famous fathers to look after them.

2 hours ago, malek said:

To Me Bailey Cadamarteri looks like a youngster We are finally doing good job with.

From U-18 squad to first team it looks like He was handled well, given opportunities He deserved and getting rewarded for doing well.

Don't know if He is getting bit of a "special treatment"due to who His father is and due to his younger brother breaking all kind of records at U-14 level and below. If He is, thank God for that as We have history of failing some very talented players.

Hope We won't do the same with other talented youngsters at the club with no famous fathers to look after them.

Dont be surprised if his brother moves on and doesnt follow Baileys footsteps on this side of the city.....

8 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

You really are a right Barrell of laughs, I recommend Valium & Tamazepam

Didn't they win the Turkish league last year?