Message for the idiots

Will they be happy with themselves if it causes us a points deduction after everything that Danny and the players have done to get us back in with a chance of staying up.

No doubt they are always looking to make an example of some club and they'll not shy away from making an example of us in particular.

• Like 4

Just now, The Dukeries Owl said:

Will they be happy with themselves if it causes us a points deduction after everything that Danny and the players have done to get us back in with a chance of staying up.

No doubt they are always looking to make an example of some club and they'll not shy away from making an example of us in particular.

They are not bothered about the team or any possible sanctions. Got no interest in the club. They obviously have nothing in their lives other than getting wasted every weekend and causing mayhem everywhere they go. 

Absolute pond life!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Jaytee said:

Throwing stuff at the linesmen is not clever. No one is laughing

Throwing bottles at the opposition keeper is not clever. No one is laughing. 

Being racist is unacceptable on any level and just shows your ignorance.

Throwing pool balls at opposition fans is potentially life threatening and you must be brain dead to do something like that.

My advice - keep off the booze because you obviously can’t handle it - keep off the powder because it is rotting your brain and STOP dragging my club into the gutter!

If you can’t do any of the above just stay away. 

I’m not going to read the rest of this thread, there’s no need - this is absolutely bang on.

My message to the knob heads is simple  - if you want to be a fool then go to the Lane.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sparky74 said:

I’m not going to read the rest of this thread, there’s no need - this is absolutely bang on.

My message to the knob heads is simple  - if you want to be a fool then go to the Lane.

I wouldn’t even wish these scroats on the proper fans at the lane. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Wee Willie Henderson said:

When the bottles were thrown at Meslier plenty of people cheered on the kop, can't understand their thinking 🤔 

Was happening all game. Had a group that kept trying to lob the leaflets on the pitch too. 

In true Wednesday fashion, most of them missed their target and ended up in the stand.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Bet you love it when Windass and Bannan give it the big un though. 

And when Vardy did it to the Blades in the prem.

If that's what it takes to set you off, then you have some serious anger issues.

Poveda is a wind up merchant as well. If he was playing for Leeds he would get stick - because he is playing for us everything is ok. 

Iv said before dont take it personally . 

Some  people just need someone to rage at. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jaytee said:

Poveda is a wind up merchant as well. If he was playing for Leeds he would get stick - because he is playing for us everything is ok. 

Iv said before dont take it personally . 

Some  people just need someone to rage at. 

Stood there frothing at the mouth yet if any of the Leeds players retaliated, they'd be running back into the stands crying about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kopman9 said:

Maybe players should not deliberatly bait the fans then, the dirty Leeds b*****d knew what he was doing

Give over players bait fans up and down the country every weekend, look at Vardy with the Hull fans today they gave him poo he gave it them back nothing thrown at him. 

It's pathetic. 

• Like 4

If you can't handle someone winding you up at a game without feeling the need to seek revenge, you have an issue. It's all part of the pantomime. If I played for Wednesday and got stick from opposition fans and then scored, would I stick it too them. Too fücking right. Why is anyone making excuses for fans going too far? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, lukeyswfc said:

United had to stop selling tickets in certain areas because of idiots.

We can’t be far off.

Some people are being utterly moronic in a few aspects of life at the moment.

fizz the T1 hangers on off for a start. I spent most of my time in there, cheering on the lads, chanting and having a good time. Top class.

Now it's a cesspit of coked up nõbheads who actually don't even care about the football.

Like another poster said, most of them are people grabbing a ticket and migrating over there and ruining in. T1 has been a vocal loyal fan base for years and is being dragged down by scrotes.few stewards on there redirecting folk back to their actual seat and let T1 go back to chanting the boys on.

• Love 1

The only way to solve the problem is for the proper fans to report every cesspit dweller to the club and police and let them be banned and hopefully locked up.

Seat numbers, photos , videos etc

Im surprised the club doesn’t have cctv running covering all the trouble spots at the ground.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Jaytee said:

The only way to solve the problem is for the proper fans to report every cesspit dweller to the club and police and let them be banned and hopefully locked up.

Seat numbers, photos , videos etc

Im surprised the club doesn’t have cctv running covering all the trouble spots at the ground.

As we saw from a poster yesterday, they won't even follow up on racism.

What hope do we have of general nobheadery.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Didn't stop the Leeds fan who fell out of the stand at Stamford bridge. 

These bans mean nothing.

Its maddening.

he has been attending for years and surely he is very well know to leeds fans , he was on pitch at norwich away when they scored 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SHUowl said:

fizz the T1 hangers on off for a start. I spent most of my time in there, cheering on the lads, chanting and having a good time. Top class.

Now it's a cesspit of coked up nõbheads who actually don't even care about the football.

Like another poster said, most of them are people grabbing a ticket and migrating over there and ruining in. T1 has been a vocal loyal fan base for years and is being dragged down by scrotes.few stewards on there redirecting folk back to their actual seat and let T1 go back to chanting the boys on.

maybe we should only sell t1 tickets to fans who have over 700 points , and do check points to stop fans buying tickets in other parts of north and then sitting/standing there . 

• Like 1

If Hillsborough was a Pub or Club the Police would be at the door telling whoever was in charge to sort your trouble out or we'll close you down

• Like 6
  • Love 1