Message for the idiots

10 hours ago, SHUowl said:

As we saw from a poster yesterday, they won't even follow up on racism.

What hope do we have of general nobheadery.

IMHO chucking pool balls is more serious than the racism.

No excuse for either but end of the day, the racist stuff is just unpleasant and offensive. It's never going to potentially kill or maim anyone. Pool balls on the other hand ....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, ThruThinAndThinner said:

No excuse for either but end of the day, the racist stuff is just unpleasant and offensive. It's never going to potentially kill or maim anyone. Pool balls on the other hand ....

Wow. Minimising racism... unbelievable.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Wow. Minimising racism... unbelievable.

Wind your neck in. I'm not "minimising" anything. It's horrible and - like I said - there's no excuse for either.

What do you think is worse? Offensive words, or physical assault with a potentially lethal weapon?

As bad as any racist chanting is, I find the prospect of someone - possibly a child - being killed or blinded by a pool ball even worse. But that's just me.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ThruThinAndThinner said:

Wind your neck in. I'm not "minimising" anything. It's horrible and - like I said - there's no excuse for either.

What do you think is worse? Offensive words, or physical assault with a potentially lethal weapon?

As bad as any racist chanting is, I find the prospect of someone - possibly a child - being killed or blinded by a pool ball even worse. But that's just me.

Absolutely you are, 100%. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, kopman9 said:

Maybe players should not deliberatly bait the fans then, the dirty Leeds b*****d knew what he was doing

Sorry but you are part of the problem if that's your attitude.

It doesn't matter what a player does there's no justification for throwing things at him. Are you so thin skinned you can't take it? I bet you dish plenty out but as soon as a player responds you are outraged.

Time to grow up or find another team to support.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, ThruThinAndThinner said:

You have to be kidding 

The racism fuels something far worse. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ThruThinAndThinner said:

What I'm saying is, there's already a process created and support system in place for racism and it's still ignored. Despite the club 'having' the right resource in place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Shut T1 before the powers that be shut the ground

I don't think shutting it is necessarily the answer. Bottles and Racism came from the kop. 

I think we need a better ground safety plan.

• Like 3

Security is another department at the club that is failing. Things are happening because most of the time they can get away with it!

Our Owner doesn't want to pay more for proper security. He doesn't want to pay more for catering either so everyone can get a pint and a pie at half time.

Behaviour at Hillsborough is probably worse now that I've ever seen it...and that's for 40 years.

• Like 5

If you're the kind of person who physically can't watch a game of football without 10 pints or a sniff of coke, then football isn't for you.

If you're the kind of person who can hurl abuse at a person on a field, but will immediately get violently angry if they dare to make a shush gesture towards you or cup their ear, then football isn't for you

If you're the kind of person who thinks it's smart, safe or even acceptable to take weapons to football matches (or items to be used as weapons like pool balls) then football isn't for you.

No ifs, no buts, no excuses. These people are an absolute cancer on modern day football. The police have to do more. The club has to do more. The fans have to do more. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1