Message for the idiots

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well that's just mindnumbingly stupid

He is basically on here trying to wind people up, and deflect from our failure of a Chairman. The pathetic post he put on here Friday before the game about all the names he reckons he has heard DC and his family called, going on about rape and god knows what - then his strange rants about his IQ and the behaviour of our fans (some of which definitely does need calling out to be fair).

Then just repeating it all again now. Just throwing mud around knowing some will stick regardless - he is either a Blunt or a DC stooge - either way it amounts to the same thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Well that's just mindnumbingly stupid

Can i just state that if you read back my post it clearly states that i was called racist for bringing attention to some of the quotes used by people who protest and that if that was the case I would be leaving MY flyer at home

I at no point did I state that taking a flyer was pointing you out to be racist that would just be stupid.

The vile nature of our support and the fact it normalized it mind blowing. 

@royalowlisback I think your view of me is wrong I simply find it revolting that words against a person because the color of his skin is narrow minded and of a yob culture. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Can i just state that if you read back my post it clearly states that i was called racist for bringing attention to some of the quotes used by people who protest and that if that was the case I would be leaving MY flyer at home

I at no point did I state that taking a flyer was pointing you out to be racist that would just be stupid.

The vile nature of our support and the fact it normalized it mind blowing. 

@royalowlisback I think your view of me is wrong I simply find it revolting that words against a person because the color of his skin is narrow minded and of a yob culture. 

You listed a load of vile insults that 100% should not have been posted on any site - there was no need whatsoever for the post in it's entirety - saying you heard racists comments would have more than made your points clear - you brought them up to muddy the waters - a strange way of trying to silence the protesters, considering the pride of the size of your own IQ.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

You listed a load of vile insults that 100% should not have been posted on any site - there was no need whatsoever for the post in it's entirety - saying you heard racists comments would have more than made your points clear - you brought them up to muddy the waters - a strange way of trying to silence the protesters, considering the pride of the size of your own IQ.

I am truly sorry if you have taken offence to me listing the names and phrases used by OUR supports during match days 

I find the continued action intolerable 

@royalowlisbackSorry if my comments come across wrong but the fact is normalized by some (NOT YOU ) is beyond me 

People taking pool balls to the match and intent on throwing them should not just be banned from the ground but imprisoned. This is pre-meditated violence, pure and simple. Same with bottle throwers. It's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, WAWAW73 said:

Take a seat in the grandstand. Probably the section closest t'kop. Football terrace behaviour isn't for everyone.

He should be able to sit where he wants without the Neanderthals ruining his day.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, WAWAW73 said:

80s were great days for this kind of shenanigans. Loved it. 90% of the posters on owlstalk would wet themselves if a supporter of another club shouted booo at em, never mind tried taking over your stand armed with bricks and bottles. Nowt but Pansies nowadays if you ask me.

Name me a match in the 80s where opposition fans were trying to take over a stand in Hillsborough with bottles and bricks

On 09/03/2024 at 17:53, Jaytee said:

Throwing stuff at the linesmen is not clever. No one is laughing

Throwing bottles at the opposition keeper is not clever. No one is laughing. 

Being racist is unacceptable on any level and just shows your ignorance.

Throwing pool balls at opposition fans is potentially life threatening and you must be brain dead to do something like that.

My advice - keep off the booze because you obviously can’t handle it - keep off the powder because it is rotting your brain and STOP dragging my club into the gutter!

If you can’t do any of the above just stay away. 

Ban em, name and shame em and hopefully they’ll lose their jobs

• Like 1

On 11/03/2024 at 09:35, WAWAW73 said:

80s were great days for this kind of shenanigans. Loved it. 90% of the posters on owlstalk would wet themselves if a supporter of another club shouted booo at em, never mind tried taking over your stand armed with bricks and bottles. Nowt but Pansies nowadays if you ask me.

I don't honestly believe you mean this.  You're just here for a bit of a trolling arn't you.

As an 80's comedy character it's quite funny.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/03/2024 at 09:35, Guest WAWAW73 said:

Ooh hard man…Now I’ve done the ‘Math’ on your Guest username and have concluded that during the period that you quote, you’d have been between the ages of 7 and 16…simply put …7 in 1980 and 16 in 1989. 
that is if you were actually born in 1973, as in Guest WAWAW73.

I bet you put up a right old fight in, say 1985 at home to West Ham..I bet the old ICF we schitting it against you and a crew of 11year olds, defending the Kop against cockneys armed with bricks and bottles…

jog on

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Ooh hard man…Now I’ve done the ‘Math’ on your Guest username and have concluded that during the period that you quote, you’d have been between the ages of 7 and 16…simply put …7 in 1980 and 16 in 1989. 
that is if you were actually born in 1973, as in Guest WAWAW73.

I bet you put up a right old fight in, say 1985 at home to West Ham..I bet the old ICF we schitting it against you and a crew of 11year olds, defending the Kop against cockneys armed with bricks and bottles…

jog on

Love the post

You tell him 

• Love 2