Message for the idiots

Guest WAWAW73

80s were great days for this kind of shenanigans. Loved it. 90% of the posters on owlstalk would wet themselves if a supporter of another club shouted booo at em, never mind tried taking over your stand armed with bricks and bottles. Nowt but Pansies nowadays if you ask me.

On 09/03/2024 at 18:22, maidstoneowl said:

This actually happened?  Did anyone see one of our thickos actually wang a pool ball?   If so, that's just madness (and could kill someone).  

Good view from SOUTH came from NORTH

Just now, royalowlisback said:

Here he is again....

LOL trying to highlight this stuff is no JOKE, it was like sitting around a bunch of animals 

If you wish to have fans that are getting SWFC known as "THE racist club" stated live on SKY Sports then crack on FFS

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WAWAW73 said:

80s were great days for this kind of shenanigans. Loved it. 90% of the posters on owlstalk would wet themselves if a supporter of another club shouted booo at em, never mind tried taking over your stand armed with bricks and bottles. Nowt but Pansies nowadays if you ask me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

LOL trying to highlight this stuff is no JOKE, it was like sitting around a bunch of animals 

If you wish to have fans that are getting SWFC known as "THE racist club" stated live on SKY Sports then crack on FFS

WTF are you even on about?

So Sky Sports said SWFC are 'THE racist club'?

• Like 1

They had to publicly apologize for comment racist comments picked up from OUR supporters and that Football has no place for racism, is disgusting and getting worse. 

If you feel its OK thats fine no probs

• Like 2

I get what your saying and agree but did you have to start another thread about it ?? And why not say something to these idiots you are referring to in person if you actually witness it ?

When did life get to a point where everything is done on a keyboard it's frightening 

• Like 1

Guest WAWAW73
18 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Take a seat in the grandstand. Probably the section closest t'kop. Football terrace behaviour isn't for everyone.

1 minute ago, gypsyowl said:

there's various threads already about this, pop over to them if you want to vent your anger

LOL the more threads open about the better it is in view pal, the fact is normalized is a shocking eye opener to the level of fan we have 

• Like 2

Just now, WAWAW73 said:

Take a seat in the grandstand. Probably the section closest t'kop. Football terrace behaviour isn't for everyone.

I am in the GRANDSTAND 

Football terrace stuff should NOT be 

SNORTING COKE off seats

Calling a person for his skin 

Throwing POOL balls at 10 year old kids 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Firstly i have been a SWFC for 30 years and can honestly say that I have seen some up and down times @SWFC 

I am also no mug when it comes to what football is ......the rival, the Saturday feeling the BUZZ. 

I am at the point to say... 

The behavior of SWFC fans on Friday night was i will be frank awful, which I witnessed with utter disgust and contempt.

Down with the SCUM drug taking idiots who support the club I love.

The racist comments towards the Black players of Leeds and some degree SWFC players was down right unforgivable. 

I draw the line with match SCUM when i see OUR fans throwing pool balls at a crowd and it missing a child no more than 9 years old just enjoying a match day with his dad. 

If that is our support then we deserve to languish in footballs graveyard. 

I have always had pride that WE have a better respect for the game and a rival fan and endorse young support that made football in England a true experience.

I am a firm believer that a person should protest if the feelings of and individual do not meet, i get our chairman is not a cut of mustard and made mistakes.

Can we all remember 

A person's skin, religion and faith are not targets that one should focus on 

The fans that I witnessed Friday disgrace the badge of SWFC and you honestly ruin our MOTO 

WAWAW (No we are not if your lack of respect for human life is that low)

IMG_5515.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest WAWAW73
Just now, @owlstalk said:

It’s not ‘football terrace behaviour’ though is it

According the 3 threads on here it is. 

1 hour ago, WAWAW73 said:

Reyt edgy

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

A lot of what the OP says is true - without a doubt.

But another thread about it - when he has already in other threads tried to connect the behaviour to the 1867 Group and protests against DC. He even drew parallel in a previous thread that accepting a leaflet implied you are a racist. It's pure deflection.

People know me on here - I abhor racism in any form, nor do I condone drug taking or violent behaviour anywhere - especially at a football ground.

But let's not forget what matters most - support the team, not the regime.

• Like 2