Hull City (A)

I know it's a few weeks off yet but would anyone be able to sort me a ticket for Hull who isn't going?

I have friends over there who are taaargers fans and I plan on meeting up with them for the day and won't have enough points to get a ticket.

Would be most appreciated 😊

53 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I thought details might have been announced by now, priority points have been updated so shouldn't be long, I've got 770, it was showing 1030 earlier in week. 

just noticed mine has dropped too

was 1120 now 840 

when are they going on sale? hull have had them on sale 8/9 days now . 

adults £20 

16-22 £10

11-15 £7

2-10 £3 

they have owners now what respect there supporters not like the idiots previously 

nice change to not get ripped off . chansiri take note . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 28/07/2023 at 21:52, alanharper said:

Don't think mine's right then, says 810 but I should be only 10 points short of whatever the maximum is as there was only 1 game last season I didn't get a ticket for. 

There’s the season before that to take in to account as well

1 hour ago, Ian said:

There’s the season before that to take in to account as well

No, that season's the one that's just been wiped, TPP is always over a rolling 2 years, the current season and last season. So the current maximum possible (apart from those who got extra TPP with 10 year tickets) is now in the low 800s I think - 460 for 2 years of STs, and all the cup and away homes from last season (about 36 games I think so my 810 is prob correct - I haven’t got my Stockport ticket/points yet)