Hull City (A)

On 24/07/2023 at 07:40, huddsOWL said:

I know it's a few weeks off yet but would anyone be able to sort me a ticket for Hull who isn't going?

I have friends over there who are taaargers fans and I plan on meeting up with them for the day and won't have enough points to get a ticket.

Would be most appreciated 😊

Anyone able to help me out?

MASSIVE thanks 😀

Anyone else initially had issues in selecting seats? Went in at 9am today when I qualified, all the sections were blocked out. Refreshed and one section appeared, but when you clicked on it the next screen said it was locked. Got there after 5 or 6 attempts of the section appearing and disappearing, but bloody frustrating...this £1 booking fee clearly not getting invested in the website!

2 hours ago, TimoWerther said:

Anyone else initially had issues in selecting seats? Went in at 9am today when I qualified, all the sections were blocked out. Refreshed and one section appeared, but when you clicked on it the next screen said it was locked. Got there after 5 or 6 attempts of the section appearing and disappearing, but bloody frustrating...this £1 booking fee clearly not getting invested in the website!

had same issues too . 

i hope hull have a 1000 plus of our lot in there end , no idea why they want a half empty ground. 2000 is v poor

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kevowls1 said:

Hoping we will get a few more. Hull Away end is 2600.

Poor allocation for size and availablity of tickets! We need to start infultrating away ends!

Yeah, Football Ground Guide says 2600, so don't know why the reduction.

Maybe like SAG there's HAGS (Hull Advisory Group on Safety) over there. And the thought of an extra 500 away fans milling around the lovely streets of Humberside terrifies them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

So if there's any bother everyone reduces the allocation to nil

and then loads will do all they can to get to the games , either by family friends or using  another address , people find ways if they really want something.  its better the other clubs give a proper allocation , the police sag etc are ruining it for many . power goes to there heads . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

and then loads will do all they can to get to the games , either by family friends or using  another address , people find ways if they really want something.  its better the other clubs give a proper allocation , the police sag etc are ruining it for many . power goes to there heads . 

Agree with sag and police bit but the rest is childish

5 minutes ago, Pete Zarhutt said:

Has this actaully sold out yet? I haven't seen anything to suggest it has and thought all tickets would be gone by Friday.

Maybe Hull have sent another batch?

IMG_0954.jpeg

On 24/07/2023 at 07:40, huddsOWL said:

I know it's a few weeks off yet but would anyone be able to sort me a ticket for Hull who isn't going?

I have friends over there who are taaargers fans and I plan on meeting up with them for the day and won't have enough points to get a ticket.

Would be most appreciated 😊

Bumping this up again in the hope that someone could help out.

Cheers