Stockport Home tickets now on sale

2 hours ago, Grants Left Boot said:

As per title.  South and North open.  Grandstand and kop closed. 

Prices are £15 for adult plus £1 per ticket in fees.   

£1 per ticket extra in fees per ticket wtf next ,this is a daily shaft the fan . been on sale 2 hours and checked looks like almost zero tickets sold , and for some daft reason has all north stand open ,wont be 4-5000 home supporters . a similar game to this was £10 adult £5 u21 last season now its £16 -£11-£6 for stockport county . 

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

£1 per ticket extra in fees per ticket wtf next ,this is a daily shaft the fan . been on sale 2 hours and checked looks like almost zero tickets sold , and for some daft reason has all north stand open ,wont be 4-5000 home supporters . a similar game to this was £10 adult £5 u21 last season now its £16 -£11-£6 for stockport county . 

:tango:  Of course hardly any tickets have been sold, its not even been announced that tickets are on sale yet

Both clubs have to agree on price of tickets so might not be just down to us. 

There's booking fees on most events nowadays whatever it is.   

Ps I'll be there. UTO 

11 minutes ago, Ow115 said:

Are they on sale? Can’t see it on the ticket site, or is it season ticket holders only at the moment?

S/T holders until July 24th.

It is visible to me and I've bought mine (S/T Holder).

I can understand why North would be open. Last few seasons for this game the South has been full and they've had to open the North.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mark77 said:

S/T holders until July 24th.

It is visible to me and I've bought mine (S/T Holder).

I can understand why North would be open. Last few seasons for this game the South has been full and they've had to open the North.

it was a tenner for adults  and fiver for kids for games against league1/2 in league/fa cup . now its £16 and  more for u21 . was slightly more for sunderland /newcastle . 5000 im predicting 

4 hours ago, morganowl said:

it was a tenner for adults  and fiver for kids for games against league1/2 in league/fa cup . now its £16 and  more for u21 . was slightly more for sunderland /newcastle . 5000 im predicting 

Trouble with selling tickets at £10 and £5 a number of people buy tickets just for priority points but don't bother going, this happened regularly last season, especially for Pizza John's Trophy games.  At £16 a go it will put people off doing this. 

Ps. I believe the tickets prices put out include the £1 online booking fee so I guess if you went to ticket office and purchased a ticket it would only cost £15. I'm not right sure on this but I'll call for ours at ticket office when we play Luton. 

On 16/07/2023 at 18:33, bradowl said:

Trouble with selling tickets at £10 and £5 a number of people buy tickets just for priority points but don't bother going, this happened regularly last season, especially for Pizza John's Trophy games.  At £16 a go it will put people off doing this. 

Ps. I believe the tickets prices put out include the £1 online booking fee so I guess if you went to ticket office and purchased a ticket it would only cost £15. I'm not right sure on this but I'll call for ours at ticket office when we play Luton. 

Surely it's better financially for tickets to be sold for £10 to people who don't bother going, than to price them at £16 so people don't buy one and don't go?

• Like 1

On 19/07/2023 at 10:49, alanharper said:

Surely it's better financially for tickets to be sold for £10 to people who don't bother going, than to price them at £16 so people don't buy one and don't go?

If like me you are only buying for TTP purposes then the price makes no difference. 

I think Chansiri is also missing a trick by not offering an executive ticket option for Stockport, 150 TTP points for a £150 match ticket. 

I'd certainly buy one. 

• Like 1

I've bought a ticket and I will be attending. I'm a bit surprised at the price but it's still a lot cheaper than the league games are going to be so perhaps people who feel priced out of them will attend.

I do object to the new £1 fee per ticket however, I'm literally doing all the admin myself when I book online. Not much I can do about it though. 

3 hours ago, TheGreatNebber said:

I've bought a ticket and I will be attending. I'm a bit surprised at the price but it's still a lot cheaper than the league games are going to be so perhaps people who feel priced out of them will attend.

I do object to the new £1 fee per ticket however, I'm literally doing all the admin myself when I book online. Not much I can do about it though. 

You need to bear in mind that it is probably SeatGeek who make the £1 charge (this will cover the costs of their card processing fees (vat on these) and their system fees for the etickets)

Out of the £15 the vatman takes £2.50 leaving just £12.50 for the club,

On 28/07/2023 at 21:41, Ever the pessimist said:

If you buy in person are you still charged the booking fee?

No, only online and over phone at £16 adults and £15 for us tight gits that's going to call at ticket office. lol