Aden Flint signing on loan from Stoke.

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Should be a decent defender at league 1 level.  Would allow Palmer to play right wing back and we could send Mighten back to Forest. 
Hopefully Flint isn’t a replacement for McGuiness though

That I don't know. Just know he'll be signed in time for the Newcastle game and he's buzzing to be coming back. 

Edited by PTLiam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Saw him on Sky earlier in the season when Stoke got hammered at home by Watford. I thought he had a mare to be honest. He's not been in the starting eleven since and not even on the bench since mid December.

2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Saw him on Sky earlier in the season when Stoke got hammered at home by Watford. I thought he had a mare to be honest. He's not been in the starting eleven since and not even on the bench since mid December.

the guy that signed him either left or got sacked and the new guy hates him. Cant remember who the manager was before Neil. 

7 minutes ago, mogbad said:

He also came back and played against us when we thrashed Cardiff 5-0.  Vaulks was in midfield for Cardiff that day too. 
Hopefully he finds league 1 level a bit easier and Moore knows what he’s getting now