Transfer Window RUMOUR TRACKER

16 minutes ago, Jim said:

Looking at last years tracker, messrs Crann and Miller are the ones to

listen to and not Dismal Dom 🤣

Dom did have a poor record last year, only firstly reporting one correct transfer. But this year's a new year!

5 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Cheers, think Boyle was last year though?

Screenshot_20220602-094927-355.png

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/portsmouth-transfer-news-pompey-huddersfield-sheffield-wednesday-and-preston-linked-defender-will-boyle-told-he-deserves-his-move-3666422

From April this year. 

“Boyle will be not be short of offers, with Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday and Preston all joining the Blues in running the rule over the left-footed centre-back.”

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Dom did have a poor record last year, only firstly reporting one correct transfer. But this year's a new year!

I just don’t rate Dom as a journalist. Most of his articles just state the bleeding obvious hence why he’s got a seemingly poor transfer rumour rate?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jim said:

I just don’t rate Dom as a journalist. Most of his articles just state the bleeding obvious hence why he’s got a seemingly poor transfer rumour rate?

Surely if he was just stating the bleeding obvious, he'd have a near 100% record? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Musttryharder
34 minutes ago, Jim said:

You have gone and done it. Its a cardinal sin to slate journos on this site. Your right though. 

33 minutes ago, Minton said:

Surely if he was just stating the bleeding obvious, he'd have a near 100% record? 🤔

He states the bleeding obvious in terms of the club obviously not when it comes to transfer rumours. Point I was trying to make which I didn’t do a good job of is if he was a bit more like the lads from the Star, think outside the box, more inventive with how they cover Wednesday then he’d arguably be better all round but he’s not hence the negative nicknames and comments he gets from fans such as myself?

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

He states the bleeding obvious in terms of the club obviously not when it comes to transfer rumours. Point I was trying to make which I didn’t do a good job of is if he was a bit more like the lads from the Star, think outside the box, more inventive with how they cover Wednesday then he’d arguably be better all round but he’s not hence the negative nicknames and comments he gets from fans such as myself?

Be more inventive? 😂

You mean make it up basically. 

15 minutes ago, Minton said:

Be more inventive? 😂

You mean make it up basically. 

As soon as I posted the last reply, I knew you’d come back with this. Par for the course on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guest I Love Coffee

I see Radio Sheffield had exactly 0 scoops or information. We must be the unluckiest club in England with the quality of our local radio journalism. Awful.

Good analysis - followed this thread last year, just a couple of observations, could you add a 'date of rumour' column, would help to understand how old the rumour is, and a 'position played' column' would be really helpful to show where on the pitch we're targeting incoming players.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, I Love Coffee said:

I see Radio Sheffield had exactly 0 scoops or information. We must be the unluckiest club in England with the quality of our local radio journalism. Awful.

Did you say Radio Sheffield - come on everybody knows it’s should be called Radio Rotherham or Radio Barnsley or occasionally Radio Doncaster - it’s reporting on actual Sheffield clubs is pathetic at best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jim said:

Dom has the special skill of turning one pre or post match interview into three separate days of articles with adverts throughout. It's really quite impressive

• Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 hours ago, BadBoy1762 said:

Source - Owlstalk

Stephen fletcher 

Connor Wickham 

Osaze Urhoghide

Hirst

Liam Shaw

Ciaran Brennan

Hooper 

Nuhiu