Transfer Window RUMOUR TRACKER

7 hours ago, Jim said:

I just don’t rate Dom as a journalist. Most of his articles just state the bleeding obvious hence why he’s got a seemingly poor transfer rumour rate?

Dom gets all his “scoops” off owlstalk. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Bring back the Penguin. (Well I think that was his name on here). Totally unrealistic rumours but entertaining.

I think he ended up being sanctioned with no access to the internet. That’s why he’s not been active on here. So my source Dom Howson tells me anyway.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Links to Mitov from Cambridge and Bonne from QPR.

Have also added a colour-coded position column after request - blue=attack, green=midfield, pink=defence, purple=GK.

Screenshot_20220605-073936-136.png

Modern Man using pastel colours nice.

Great stuff with this. 

Not sure why we'd be interested in Henegan, having been part of that dismal Wimbledon side. ButI like a lot of the other linked players, hopefully a few come off soon.

Shame we couldn't get Boyle. Hudds proving to be a pain in our backside as it seems they've beaten us to Hudlin also (he needs adding).

2 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

Great stuff with this. 

Not sure why we'd be interested in Henegan, having been part of that dismal Wimbledon side. ButI like a lot of the other linked players, hopefully a few come off soon.

Shame we couldn't get Boyle. Hudds proving to be a pain in our backside as it seems they've beaten us to Hudlin also (he needs adding).

Yeah I’d have liked Boyle too - unfortunately I think we’ll be pipped a few times by championship clubs.