Transfer Window RUMOUR TRACKER

On 02/06/2022 at 10:43, Jim said:

I just don’t rate Dom as a journalist. Most of his articles just state the bleeding obvious hence why he’s got a seemingly poor transfer rumour rate?

Dom’s got no inside information at all

he attends matches, writes a match report for the star sits in a room with bbc ration Sheffield when they are interviewing Darren moore and the nan of the match and that’s about the level of his inside information 

he then writes articles which are just generally rewritten rumours and articles from other people 

Dom’s information comes from googling abs reading other articles and forums.

he will from time to time set up an Q&A so fans can ask him his opinion on what’s happening and he responds with his views but that’s about as much indside knowledge as asking me he just using his position in the media to generate interest 

you’ll never get anything cutting edge or news breaking from Dom I don’t think he even claims to be that kind of journalist to be fair but so many fans look towards him like he’s going to hold something more than what’s already been written or published on the internet 

when it comes to paper journalists reporting on Wednesday 

both joe Crann and Alex Miller are the best whilst not everything is breaking news they generally do their own research and generate their own stories and you get different angles abs information about the club and players you don’t always get. They’ve much improved the stars reporting on Wednesday 

I also think Rob Stanton and bbc radio Sheffield doesn’t mind asking the questions people don’t always ask. He’s freelance though and not always reporting on Wednesday if he was fully focused on just Wednesday I think we would have about the best reporters we could have for getting the club to talk 

still though many people will moan about it but back to topic though Dom is harmless but for me often cones accross just like a blogger with the a media pass I might be doing the guy a misjustice their but it’s my perception of his work 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Tomorrow !

I lied - today! I have marked the latest two additions as yellow because no journalists reported them before Att followed them. As always please let me know if any rumours have been missed.

Screenshot_20220709-223628-289.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1