Football Kits 2022/23

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

Yeah, their home kit was somewhere earlier in this thread. It's green with white sleeves, like a Hibs kit. I can't think of anyone they'd really clash with, so i suppose they can get away with having green on the away kit too. I really like it - it's a bit different, but quite smart.

Actually, it's literally on the same page!

:tango:

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Presumably similar to their home kit. But then again not sure they'll get many kit colour clashes playing in black and green as they do so probably won't get used very often.

Plus it looks like and ice hockey or basketball kit. 

52 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Yeah, their home kit was somewhere earlier in this thread. It's green with white sleeves, like a Hibs kit. I can't think of anyone they'd really clash with, so i suppose they can get away with having green on the away kit too. I really like it - it's a bit different, but quite smart.

I think newly promoted Forest Green Rovers are the only other team in the division that play in green. Despite that, Plymouth have still produced a third shirt.

img_7767.jpg.bd5efc7050998c3121de433584d057af.jpg

The away shirt is based upon the shirt they wore in the 1995-96 season at Wembley. 

img_7762.jpg.c1e28cd099af312d52b1ad2bf0d482c4.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

I think newly promoted Forest Green Rovers are the only other team in the division that play in green. Despite that, Plymouth have still produced a third shirt.

img_7767.jpg.bd5efc7050998c3121de433584d057af.jpg

The away shirt is based upon the shirt they wore in the 1995-96 season at Wembley. 

img_7762.jpg.c1e28cd099af312d52b1ad2bf0d482c4.jpg

Didn't know hirsty played for Plymouth 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

If I was VW I'd be suing them ...

That badge / sponsor logo is dogshit ......

That's actually the latest VW logo unfortunately. Most car makers have been simplifying their logos in recent times to make them 2D which is apparently more "digital friendly".

The obvious problem is when the logos appear on something in real-life and not a computer screen, then yes they do look a bit dogshit.

That's progress for ya.

6 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Partick Thistle 

2022-06-23-Strip-011.thumb.jpg.30041c0a11b7af8efa06825dfe1bd49f.jpg

Partick Thistle are also bringing out a commemorative kit based on their mascot Kingsley. 

FB_IMG_1656619426774.thumb.jpg.6856ff54ca34cd89757743a10bc158d5.jpg

A tweet from the club reads: "It's OFFICIAL! Our friends@GreavesSports and @ONeills1918 will produce a run of Kingsley kits, including children’s sizes, for sale later this year. "The skipper @RossDocherty1 loves wearing his - you'll be able to purchase yours soon. Watch this space!"