Football Kits 2022/23

24 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Coventry City away shirt inspired by their 1995-96 away shirt and the stained glass windows of Coventry Cathedral within the stripes

12 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I remember Coventry having a similar kit to that in the 90s.

garymegson

I quite like it, to be honest. You don't see many purple kits but I think that one's done quite well.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Coventry City away shirt inspired by their 1995-96 away shirt and the stained glass windows of Coventry Cathedral within the stripes

img_7823.jpg

img_7825.webp

img_7828.jpg

img_7827.jpg

35 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I remember Coventry having a similar kit to that in the 90s.

Should have read the post before posting lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Plymouth away 

img_7757.jpg.19056b023673128d3ebeba6bb39882e8.jpg

Presumably similar to their home kit. But then again not sure they'll get many kit colour clashes playing in black and green as they do so probably won't get used very often.

Plus it looks like and ice hockey or basketball kit. 

11 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Seem to remember us beating them in that kit might have been 4-3. Think Dion Dublin was playing for them at that point. 

Correct and it was a cracker against Big Ron's struggling but entertaining Coventry City side. I wish we could've kept Degryse for longer he was class. 

8 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Some absolute horror shows this season. The best so far I think was the Hearts away. 

Wondered if I was just being grumpy. I like the 2 York kits and Norwich's home and that's about it.

Edited by sheffield_dave

53 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Presumably similar to their home kit. But then again not sure they'll get many kit colour clashes playing in black and green as they do so probably won't get used very often.

Plus it looks like and ice hockey or basketball kit. 

Yeah, their home kit was somewhere earlier in this thread. It's green with white sleeves, like a Hibs kit. I can't think of anyone they'd really clash with, so i suppose they can get away with having green on the away kit too. I really like it - it's a bit different, but quite smart.

• Like 1