Football Kits 2022/23

23 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Sponsored by the Lidl version of Stella Artois

lol Not really.

Stellar are a local Edinburgh business, the club give away home shirt sponsorship to charity, previously Save the Children and now MND Scotland, and the away shirt is now for promoting local business/partnerships. It’s how a well run club operates.  

Chansiri on shirts, Elevate and D-Taxis is about as “Lidl version” as you can get. Now THAT is embarrassing. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, edinburghowl said:

lol Not really.

Stellar are a local Edinburgh business, the club give away home shirt sponsorship to charity, previously Save the Children and now MND Scotland, and the away shirt is now for promoting local business/partnerships. It’s how a well run club operates.  

Chansiri on shirts, Elevate and D-Taxis is about as “Lidl version” as you can get. Now THAT is embarrassing. 

Well that’s me and my crap joke told!

lol 

• Haha 5

Guest Mcguigan
16 hours ago, Neal M said:

Looks poor now I see it being worn.

But I was impressed by the first photo I saw of it:

B605BE78-E81C-4BA0-9A9E-14D85C2405FD.thumb.png.66635bd8c9f2ba3c981f2975ce87579a.png

You could probably put a £10k Versace suit on that bloke and it would look scruffy.

22 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

lol Not really.

Calm down mate lol