Stadium of Light at half time and in general

I heard people saying they had blocked access to the man’s toilets on our floor and were making fans trudge down the hundreds of steps to the bottom to access mens toilets and so fans were claiming to be “gender fluid” or whatever they call it these days and using the ladies toilets instead.

If true that just shows how stupid this sexual identity thing has become and find it funny fans took advantage although I’m guessing the woman weren’t happy.

On a side note, I bought a beer from the kiosk before the game but there were no price lists displayed so you had no idea what they had or how much anything was and they had the cheek to charge £4.60 for a bottle of carling.  Isn’t it illegal not not have a price list displayed?  

I just googled and found this …

This guidance is for England, Scotland and Wales

Where goods are offered for sale to consumers they must have their price clearly indicated and be inclusive of VAT. This is controlled by the Price Marking Order 2004, which applies to goods only and is limited to sales between traders and consumers

im guessing Sunderland upped the price for the game as don’t remember it being that expensive for the league game.

12 minutes ago, owl-zat said:

I heard people saying they had blocked access to the man’s toilets on our floor and were making fans trudge down the hundreds of steps to the bottom to access mens toilets and so fans were claiming to be “gender fluid” or whatever they call it these days and using the ladies toilets instead.

If true that just shows how stupid this sexual identity thing has become and find it funny fans took advantage although I’m guessing the woman weren’t happy.

I didn't realise this is what had happened, but going to the toilets at half time to find the seats and floor covered in p1ss was properly grim. Wouldn't mind sharing if blokes could learn how to use a toilet 🙃

• Like 3

4 hours ago, owl-zat said:

On a side note, I bought a beer from the kiosk before the game but there were no price lists displayed so you had no idea what they had or how much anything was and they had the cheek to charge £4.60 for a bottle of carling.  Isn’t it illegal not not have a price list displayed?  

Where goods are offered for sale to consumers they must have their price clearly indicated and be inclusive of VAT. This is controlled by the Price Marking Order 2004, which applies to goods only and is limited to sales between traders and consumers

im guessing Sunderland upped the price for the game as don’t remember it being that expensive for the league game.

Gender fluid lol

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, owl-zat said:

To be honest mate, the price I can confirm there was no price listed, I can also confirm the carling was absolutely shocking !! #uto 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, owl-zat said:

In reply to this 🙂 

"They had a cheek to charge £4-60 a bottle" 

We paid the same and come on lets be honest, you pay what you do in venues......  I paid £5-50 in my local pub lately so a total none story there.  I have some great craic with the locals on here but blaming the price of beer on the club......    Ha Ha 

I Googled nothing but found prices are always terrible, I once went too Leeds away and it cost me £45 for for 6 drinks, shall I blame Leeds fans for that??

Good luck tomorrow pal 

8 hours ago, owl-zat said:

9 hours ago, owl-zat said:

Did you vote for Brexit? 

• Like 1

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

If you drink carling you are either:

A) skint

B) a simpleton

C) all of the above 

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful
4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It is rats ******** but what do you drink?

IPA and Real Ale and premium lager at a push. Not a fan of gas and bubbles tbh.

It'd be simpler if they just made restrooms open to all. Having worked in offices with shared male/female toilets for the last 5+ years it feels weird having to queue for the mens in public places now, at the train station or wherever. It's just one of those things we still do because "well, we've always done it this way" even though there appears to be no real logic to why. You never hear anyone complaining that toilets are unisex on an aeroplane.

Then again, mens toilets are always covered in pi55 at football grounds, so I wouldn't want to wish that on the womens too. Maybe we should keep an exception for stadiums :duntmatter:

1 minute ago, Dan™ said:

It'd be simpler if they just made restrooms open to all. Having worked in offices with shared male/female toilets for the last 5+ years it feels weird having to queue for the mens in public places now, at the train station or wherever. It's just one of those things we still do because "well, we've always done it this way" even though there appears to be no real logic to why. You never hear anyone complaining that toilets are unisex on an aeroplane.

Then again, mens toilets are always covered in pi55 at football grounds, so I wouldn't want to wish that on the womens too. Maybe we should keep an exception for stadiums :duntmatter:

How would people “cottage” if we made all toilets gender neutral.