TV Game Man of the Match

5 hours ago, BridportOwl said:

Anyone ever watched a game on TV where the pundit didn't give the M.O.M award to a player from the winning team?

It irritates me that they seem to have to pick someone from the winning team every single time.

I'm sure I saw a match in the last couple of weeks where the MOM was chosen from the losing team, but for the life of me I can't remember which game it was. It might've been a cup game where the losing team was from a much lower league than the opponents.

5 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

I'm sure I saw a match in the last couple of weeks where the MOM was chosen from the losing team, but for the life of me I can't remember which game it was. It might've been a cup game where the losing team was from a much lower league than the opponents.

Think they gave the defender who played for the team that went close to knocking  West Ham out of the cup the motm

cant remember which team it was though 

6 hours ago, BridportOwl said:

Anyone ever watched a game on TV where the pundit didn't give the M.O.M award to a player from the winning team?

It irritates me that they seem to have to pick someone from the winning team every single time.

Nope, saw a match not long back where they essentially said the man of the match would have been someone but they were on the losing team, so couldn't be, and gave to someone from the winning team instead.

I only remember because I found it incredibly annoying/stupid.

• Like 1