Chey Dunkley refused access to the game

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

That's convenient because a few mates of mine love letting off steam by baseball batting folk til the cant't walk.....say it really helps keep their blood pressure down.......shall I tell them you dont care if they use you for their medicine then?

the ACE inhibitor lisinopril....

Is a medical alternative Ian ...

Probably not as much fun but nonetheless effective .....

36 minutes ago, Minton said:

You mean the road when outbreaks of covid occur, keeping the freedoms of movement for those who've had the jab whilst ensuring that those who refuse to be jabbed are stopped from becoming a huge drain on public health and potentially spreading the virus to the most vulnerable when they end up in hospital? Yeah, how draconian that road sounds...

Also, I'd maybe refrain from using terms like 'thick' if you've not got terms like were and was nailed down 👍

This seems a bit extreme. It’s clear why the authorities want people to get vaccinated and it’s because it cuts the risk of getting seriously ill from a small risk to a tiny one. So it relieves the pressure on the health service.

However the idea that people who’ve chosen not to have it for whatever reason should be societal outcasts is wrong and sets a dangerous precedent.

5 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

This seems a bit extreme. It’s clear why the authorities want people to get vaccinated and it’s because it cuts the risk of getting seriously ill from a small risk to a tiny one. So it relieves the pressure on the health service.

However the idea that people who’ve chosen not to have it for whatever reason should be societal outcasts is wrong and sets a dangerous precedent.

You mean like how people who don't have a driving licence aren't allowed to drive to protect other people? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Minton said:

You mean like how people who don't have a driving licence aren't allowed to drive to protect other people? 

How is road safety at all relevant to this?

4 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

No but people are hammering him for not being vaccinated without actually knowing if he has been, or if that’s why he hasn’t been let in.

Wednesday fans in a nutshell.

Why didn’t he just pay on the door instead of doing an Instagram story about being refused entry then?

10 minutes ago, Ian said:

if you cant see the relevance then it says a lot about why you think like you do

Go on then enlighten me, I can’t see it at all. You can’t stop viruses from circulating despite best intentions but you can avoid car crashes through negligence. I don’t understand how they’re the same 

3 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Go on then enlighten me, I can’t see it at all. You can’t stop viruses from circulating despite best intentions but you can avoid car crashes through negligence. I don’t understand how they’re the same 

You can reduce the spread of the virus by taking the measures requested by the government. If you cant see that then i pity you and probably more so those around you

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ian said:

You can reduce the spread of the virus by taking the measures requested by the government. If you cant see that then i pity you and probably more so those around you

Ok angry internet man 

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Oh christ haven’t they turned your lights out by now

Enlighten me as to which rules have worked?

How is Wales better than England?

How is California better than Florida?

How has France done so well whilst Sweden failed so miserably?

Come on then you condescending fool - back it up.

1 minute ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Enlighten me as to which rules have worked?

How is Wales better than England?

How is California better than Florida?

How has France done so well whilst Sweden failed so miserably?

Come on then you condescending fool - back it up.

How is living better than dying?

how is feeling like you’ve got a cold better than full on hospitalisation on a ventilator 

how is infecting no one better than infecting an room full of people 

I don’t need to back anything up. I trust the science over the internetz 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

How is living better than dying?

how is feeling like you’ve got a cold better than full on hospitalisation on a ventilator 

how is infecting no one better than infecting an room full of people 

I don’t need to back anything up. I trust the science over the internetz 

Absolute moron!

Absolutely 100% sums up the absolutely thick morons that have allowed this f***frat to continue for nearly two years.

”I’m as thick as f00k, I’ve done no research, know absolutely nothing, but I trust the science that has made Wales so much better off than Sweden”.

Edited by JemmoJemoJemmo

4 hours ago, Bigger Guns said:

Well said. Having a jab doesn’t stop you getting covid nor does it stop you passing it on. You get jabbed to protect yourself, not others. If someone chooses not to get jabbed that’s up to them and like you say really not anyone else’s business what someone chooses to do re health

90% Covid cases in ICU are in unvaccinated. Meanwhile NHS waiting lists have risen from 500k to over 6M.. people with debilitating conditions are waiting over 12 months for surgery. 

• Like 3