Chey Dunkley refused access to the game

10 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

You might want to reel in that disgusting analogy.

Hugely offensive comparing a murdering fascist regime to a player not getting into a football ground.

Its an unfortunate consequences of social media, letting uneducated idiots unregulated access to it, spout their utter poo instead of just in the pub.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, markg said:

does it matter who he was?

Our players are tested regularly so unless positive yes he should have been allowed in had steward known who he was. 

I'm guessing it might have been a jobsworth steward, you always get odd one at every game. 

I could have shown steward checking things outside kop a flight boarding pass and I'd have got through ok, he only glanced at what I showed him on my phone. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Our players are tested regularly so unless positive yes he should have been allowed in had steward known who he was. 

I'm guessing it might have been a jobsworth steward, you always get odd one at every game. 

I could have shown steward checking things outside kop a flight boarding pass and I'd have got through ok, he only glanced at what I showed him on my phone. 

No you couldn't.

He was looking for the blue NHS background.

And 'jobsworth'. You meaning actually doing his job? Fair play to him, many others wouldn't have had the balls.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Bukta said:

This is music to my ears, just like it was to find out Djokovic had his visa revoked. Professional sports people need to understand their ignorance has consequences. 

There are a few on here what regard not having a jab as some sort of a terrorist .  I've had my 3 based on age I've had them for me I don't stick things into my arm and body for you or anyone else . So if someone younger does not want them what is your problem? Do they have a super virus strain what's much worse than if you catch it off a jabbed person ?  Must admit I'm confused . We seem to be creating a very divisive society with a lot of hatred which just isn't good. I really do not care nor is it my business what others choose regards health.  

• Like 3
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, bradowl said:

‘jobsworth’ = steward employed to keep us safe actually doing their job

but you prefer the one who was basically just stealing a couple hours’ pay and DGAF

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1