Chey Dunkley refused access to the game

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So no more talking to people who are about to take their own life.... Yeah it's your choice do it.

Bigger Guns applauds your choice.

If you had any idea about the struggles of mental health you’d know that someone taking their own life isn’t a choice.

What a seriously insensitive comment. 2 people very close to me have tried and believe me it’s no choice.

Idiot

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Dunkley has a lot a chat for someone whose given the club a handful of good performances in his 2 year contract.

He might be advised to get off his phone, keep his head down and concentrate on returning to fitness and to the form he had started to show. 

Jesus I forgot this thread was about Dunkley.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bigger Guns said:

If you had any idea about the struggles of mental health you’d know that someone taking their own life isn’t a choice.

What a seriously insensitive comment. 2 people very close to me have tried and believe me it’s no choice.

Idiot

Believe me, don't listen to the scientists on this one and ignore the news, mental health doesn't exist and it's a choice.

That is how daft you sound over the past 3 pages.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Dunkley has a lot a chat for someone whose given the club a handful of good performances in his 2 year contract.

He might be advised to get off his phone, keep his head down and concentrate on returning to fitness and to the form he had started to show. 

This thread was about Dunkley trying to get to the game to give the team some support.

What's wrong about that? 

That spell of heading power from corners, vs MK Dons, tells me we need Dunkley back in the team ASAP whether or no he is a danger to global health.

Sorry for introducing some football related chat into a forum that is supposed to be about football chat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

If you don't have a covid vaccine passport the only way you will gain entry is to have a negative lft test within 24 hours of entry. 

If you do this correctly, you will receive a text and/or an email that you can use as proof to gain entry.

This email/text will have your result, the time of the test, your name and your d.o.b.