Chey Dunkley refused access to the game

5 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

There are a few on here what regard not having a jab as some sort of a terrorist .  I've had my 3 based on age I've had them for me I don't stick things into my arm and body for you or anyone else . So if someone younger does not want them what is your problem? Do they have a super virus strain what's much worse than if you catch it off a jabbed person ?  Must admit I'm confused . We seem to be creating a very divisive society with a lot of hatred which just isn't good. I really do not care nor is it my business what others choose regards health.  

Well said. Having a jab doesn’t stop you getting covid nor does it stop you passing it on. You get jabbed to protect yourself, not others. If someone chooses not to get jabbed that’s up to them and like you say really not anyone else’s business what someone chooses to do re health

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Scumbag.

20 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Another moron.

Come on @@owlstalk get them banned

I was taking the píss out of the poster who first made the Nazi comparison.

If you look at the post I quoted, Dunkley apparently wasn’t allowed in to the executive boxes because a steward didn’t recognise him/believe he was one of our players — and obviously comparing that to Nazi Germany is completely ludicrous (as is comparing having to show your vaccination status in the middle of a global pandemic to Nazi Germany). 

Apologies that my attempt at humour could have been clearer!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

If you look at the post I quoted, Dunkley apparently wasn’t allowed in to the executive boxes because a steward didn’t recognise him/believe he was one of our players — and obviously comparing that to Nazi Germany is completely ludicrous (as is comparing having to show your vaccination status in the middle of a global pandemic to Nazi Germany). 

Apologies mate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Just like Nazi Germany

Given there's been a few attacks on this post

Anyone that reads owlstalk regularly will know beswetherick is clearly having a joke at the earlier comparison of NG in this thread 

No way would bes genuinely mean this

Does show that it can be misinterpreted so easily. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

There are a few on here what regard not having a jab as some sort of a terrorist .  I've had my 3 based on age I've had them for me I don't stick things into my arm and body for you or anyone else . So if someone younger does not want them what is your problem? Do they have a super virus strain what's much worse than if you catch it off a jabbed person ?  Must admit I'm confused . We seem to be creating a very divisive society with a lot of hatred which just isn't good. I really do not care nor is it my business what others choose regards health.  

Jesus wept

11 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

Well said. Having a jab doesn’t stop you getting covid nor does it stop you passing it on. You get jabbed to protect yourself, not others. If someone chooses not to get jabbed that’s up to them and like you say really not anyone else’s business what someone chooses to do re health

That’s not true but if it makes you feel less selfish, crack on.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Unfortunately, the `cancel culture brigade` pile in, these people laugh at nothing, and are upstanding citizens of the community, they will now find more outrage at my post, I really wouldn't bother apologising to them, if I'm honest.

Tick...tock (it will start with "so you are laughing at millions of Jews killed' )

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

This thread  🙄

If I was teaching a course on how Owlstalk screws with the minds of folk, this one'd be the perfect example

lol

6 minutes ago, katie melua said:

Given there's been a few attacks on this post

Anyone that reads owlstalk regularly will know beswetherick is clearly having a joke at the earlier comparison of NG in this thread 

No way would bes genuinely mean this

Does show that it can be misinterpreted so easily. 

Cheers! I reserve anything remotely controversial for the politics section tbh

Having not watched the video where exactly did he get stopped ? 

22 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Please accept my apologies, my mistake, I thought you were one of those plonkers.