Chey Dunkley refused access to the game

16 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

If the vaccine is so effective against the new variant why do we have record cases every single day? If you are so attuned to the science it should be an easy question.

It isn't as effective.. 36 mutations in the Omicron spike protein make the vaccine less effective hence the need for boosters. 

Yes, Omicron is less lethal for MOST people and up to 70% less likely to cause hospitalisation BUT it is up to 500% more infectious.... the maths of this is fairly simple. 

The result is that triple jabbed citizens are protecting themselves, their families, society at large and the NHS and it's staff. 

The unvaccinated are happy to log up ICUs and spread the virus in hospitals. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

I do listen to the news. I just take it with a pinch of salt at times. You still haven’t shared your thoughts on my question. You seem to be deflecting a little bit.

If the vaccine is so effective against the new variant why do we have record cases every single day? If you are so attuned to the science it should be an easy question.

It's much more transmissible however not as strong that added to all but the medical exemptions and village idiots have been double jabbed means there's not as many deaths or hospitalisation.

In summary the jabs are working.

19 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

No you don’t have to explain that. I understand that it’s only supposed to reduce the risks as nothing can be 100% effective. I just question it’s effectiveness against the new variant and the number of daily cases at the moment despite the majority being triple vaccinated would back that up.

In response to your other point, I’m not telling people to believe me. They can believe what they want. I just object to singling people out and calling them all the names under the sun because they have a different view point. Medical healthcare should be a choice

Stop babbling on about belief, the scientific method doesn't allow for belief, they follow the evidence and whatever the evidence shows then that is conclusion.

Medical health care is a choice.  Just a pity that some chose not follow the advice and selfishly put others in danger.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

No you don’t have to explain that. I understand that it’s only supposed to reduce the risks as nothing can be 100% effective. I just question it’s effectiveness against the new variant and the number of daily cases at the moment despite the majority being triple vaccinated would back that up.

In response to your other point, I’m not telling people to believe me. They can believe what they want. I just object to singling people out and calling them all the names under the sun because they have a different view point. Medical healthcare should be a choice

Agree with the last bit regarding health care so either follow the guidelines and the advice of the medical experts or relinquish any access to the NHS.

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Stop babbling on about belief, the scientific method doesn't allow for belief, they follow the evidence and whatever the evidence shows then that is conclusion.

Medical health care is a choice.  Just a pity that some chose not follow the advice and selfishly put others in danger.  

People should be able to make that choice without others having a go and trying to guilt trip them.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Bigger Guns said:

People should be able to make that choice without others having a go and trying to guilt trip them.

I agree if I think its safe for me to drive on the pavement past your kids school at kicking out time then that is my right nobody should tell me I can't and ignore the fact I've no MOT on the car as who are you to tell me it's roadworthy?

Bloody experts sticking there nose in who needs them 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Waddle93 said:

Agree with the last bit regarding health care so either follow the guidelines and the advice of the medical experts or relinquish any access to the NHS.

Do you not drink then? Or eat fatty foods ever? Never smoked? If so then you should relinquish any access to the NHS. Anyone who pays their taxes should have rights that’s how this country works. It doesn’t discriminate against those who make certain life choices. If you want to live in a dictatorship you’re in the wrong country pal 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

And then those people have to accept the consequences of that choice

Eg not getting to watch SWFC batter Plymough

Make your choices, pay your prices 

Just now, Waddle93 said:

I agree if I think its safe for me to drive on the pavement past your kids school at kicking out time then that is my right nobody should tell me I can't and ignore the fact I've no MOT on the car as who are you to tell me it's roadworthy?

Bloody experts sticking there nose in who needs them 🙄

Stupid analogy. You’re comparing terrorism with a choice on medical health care

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DoorDoor said:

no, free speech is is the freedom to speak your mind, no matter how "offensive", it is to ppl, ("cough" "midget gems")  and since when is not taking an experimental drug a negative to the wider public, silencing people you don't agree with is tantamount to fascism/communism, they're the ones who want to silence ppls free speech

No it's not. That's what i mean, people think free speech is goges you the right to say what you like. It doesn't, it is only in relation to the government. Look it up.

Do you not drink then? Or eat fatty foods ever? Never smoked? If so then you should relinquish any access to the NHS. Anyone who pays their taxes should have rights that’s how this country works. It doesn’t discriminate against those who make certain life choices. If you want to live in a dictatorship you’re in the wrong country pal 

1st 2 yes, last one no however I believe tax on those products helps to fund the NHS so on that basis refuse a Jab give us a couple of grand might be an option.

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

And then those people have to accept the consequences of that choice

Eg not getting to watch SWFC batter Plymough

Make your choices, pay your prices 

I’ve not argued against that point. Just saying people shouldn’t be singled out for a medical choice 

Stupid analogy. You’re comparing terrorism with a choice on medical health care

Terrorism?

If kids and adults aren't in the pavement or just stay in school a bit longer I'd be unlikely to hit them so wouldn't totally be my fault.

My choice how and where I drive my car.