Utter Tripe and Misdirection

8 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

What a cheeky tw@t asking the supporters to support their team to try and help them through a bad spell.

What a disgraceful man with his utter tripe and misdirection, Darren Moore is basically the devil and we should boo him out of Hillsborough so that Chansiri can get us a proper manager from the Swedish second division who knows what the chuff he is doing.

Then Chansiri should give him loads of money to sign all of the amazing players available in January. 

I know we’ve been under an embargo for the past 4 transfer windows but I’m sure we’ll be out of one this next time and we need the type of manager who can attract quality player like De Bruyne and Salah..,obviously we won’t get them permanently but maybe on loan. 

People like you frustrate and depress me in equal measure Shandypants, say something constructive instead of ranting like an angry child trying to get all the other angry children to join your angry children’s club while trying to lose somebody there job for no justifiable reason. Grow up ! 

we’re not far off the playoffs with 3/4 of the season to play

we’re playing badly but we are still in the mix, there’s a lot of clubs worse off than us in League one currently, just get behind the team, that’s got a much better chance of getting us promoted than slagging people on social media and trying to force a change of manager.

Who are we getting as DM’s replacement if we are changing manager shandypants? 

who’s available?

who wants to come ? 
does Chansiri want them ? 

All these players/ coaches/ managers who get paid by Sheffield Wednesday, They’re all football professionals and despite recent performances they know what they are doing.

Just give them an environment to thrive in. What good is a random new manager going to do at this stage?  It’s literally just a roll of the dice. Let’s stop rolling effing dice, it’s not worked the last 4 times. Why not give a young Manager a really good chance to build something, even if it takes a couple of seasons. What’s the rush, we’ll only go up to come back down. When we get to championship again, I fully expect us to play league one again before we play in the prem.

so what does it matter? 

Please point out where I called for all of those things you listed. I pointed out that Moore appears talks rubbish in his interviews - at worst, I implied that he is disingenuous (but that is up for interpretation as I didn’t specifically and explicitly state it). 

If Moore starts talking sense in his interviews then I won’t have cause for complaint; but what I won’t do is suffer fools - surely, I have cause for complaint if Moore doesn’t do himself justice by speaking honestly, openly and, most importantly, accurately about what we fans see on a matchday.

Having listened to his interview, can you say that what Moore talks about reflects what happens on matchdays? I know I can’t. 

If Moore believes what he states then we are in trouble. 

Post not poster by the way v

Edited by shandypants
  • Like 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
34 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Please point out where I called for all of those things you listed. I pointed out that Moore appears talks rubbish in his interviews - at worst, I implied that he is disingenuous (but that is up for interpretation as I didn’t specifically and explicitly state it). 

If Moore starts talking sense in his interviews then I won’t have cause for complaint; but what I won’t do is suffer fools - surely, I have cause for complaint if Moore doesn’t do himself justice by speaking honestly, openly and, most importantly, accurately about what we fans see on a matchday.

Having listened to his interview, can you say that what Moore talks about reflects what happens on matchdays? I know I can’t. 

If Moore believes what he states then we are in trouble. 

Post not poster by the way v

Yeah I went to town on you didn’t I.

My point, which is still completely valid, is that your post it too harsh and overly dramatic.
Why listen to his interviews if they make you feel like that?
What else can DM do other than try and remain up beat and talk about the fans getting behind the team? It’s all positive stuff trying to have a positive impact, he’s always going to look for the positive angle. That’s his job. Did you expect him to come on and say “I’ll keep this brief, we’re playing crap, I can’t see me turning this round, Shandypants doesn’t think I’m up to the job, so I’m off, I’ve been offered a job at IKEA.”?

You’ve made your mind up on Moore and you want him gone….that’s fine, but calling him a cheeky tw@t for calling for the fans to support the team, is just strange.

Would it be a disaster if Moore turned things round and we started to play good football and started winning more games? 

Your saying post, not poster after you’ve written some fairly derogatory stuff about an individual, if you can’t take it, don’t dish it out. 
You could have just said “I don’t like DM’s interviews and I think we should change Manager”.  
Hammering the manager in the way you did in your opening post for making a rally cry during a bad spell????

I just don’t get it. If it doesn’t work out for DM and let’s face it, if things don’t change soon it probably isn’t going to, he would still leave with my full respect because he chose to come here and he is clearly working hard and trying to do his best for the club. He deserves respect even if you don’t rate him as a manager. He’s just a man doing his best to be successful in what has proven to be a very difficult job for the last 4 managers . 

4 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

My point, which is still completely valid, is that your post it too harsh and overly dramatic.
What else can DM do other than try and remain up beat and talk about the fans getting behind the team? It’s all positive stuff trying to have a positive impact, he’s always going to look for the positive angle. That’s his job. Did you expect him to come on and say “I’ll keep this brief, we’re playing crap, I can’t see me turning this round, Shandypants doesn’t think I’m up to the job, so I’m off, I’ve been offered a job at IKEA.”?

You’ve made your mind up on Moore and you want him gone….that’s fine, but calling him a cheeky tw@t for calling for the fans to support the team, is just strange.

Would it be a disaster if Moore turned things round and we started to play good football and started winning more games? 

Your saying post, not poster after you’ve written some fairly derogatory stuff about an individual, if you can’t take it, don’t dish it out. 
You could have just said “I don’t like DM’s interviews and I think we should change Manager”.  
Hammering the manager in the way you did in your opening post for making a rally cry during a bad spell????

I just don’t get it. If it doesn’t work out for DM and let’s face it, if things don’t change soon it probably isn’t going to, he would still leave with my full respect because he chose to come here and he is clearly working hard and trying to do his best for the club. He deserves respect even if you don’t rate him as a manager. He’s just a man doing his best to be successful in what has proven to be a very difficult job for the last 4 managers . 

Don’t post with perspective on this forum mate. It’s either Moore is a genius or Moore is absolutely useless and needs sacking NOW.

No middle ground.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

What is the point in replying? You’ve made your mind up. Oh well, here we go: I will always support the team - look back through my posts and you will see that this is the case. From time to time, I will vent my spleen at people in the club I feel are taking us for a ride (for example, Jordan Rhodes) but I will also support those that I believe are trying their best but my not be the best in their position (for example, I strongly supported Nuhiu and I strongly support Palmer).

In terms of my gripe about Moore asking the fans support the team, I feel that he is consciously shifting the blame away from himself to us, the fans - surely he knows that the boos at halftime and fulltime in recent matches to a certain extent are towards the team but are mainly aimed at him - his ludicrous formations and team selections. That’s why I say that he’s a cheeky tw@t. He’s coming across as either unaware or “Teflon shouldered”. I don’t necessarily want him to hold his hands up and take all of the blame but I definitely don’t want him to bull5h1t me - particularly when it is as plain as the nose in your face that he is. Surely you can appreciate that? 

34 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

"...is that your post it too harsh and overly dramatic."

Yeah, I agree. There's definitely some over dramatic posts on here lol

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

What is the point in replying? You’ve made your mind up. Oh well, here we go: I will always support the team - look back through my posts and you will see that this is the case. From time to time, I will vent my spleen at people in the club I feel are taking us for a ride (for example, Jordan Rhodes) but I will also support those that I believe are trying their best but my not be the best in their position (for example, I strongly supported Nuhiu and I strongly support Palmer).

In terms of my gripe about Moore asking the fans support the team, I feel that he is consciously shifting the blame away from himself to us, the fans - surely he knows that the boos at halftime and fulltime in recent matches to a certain extent are towards the team but are mainly aimed at him - his ludicrous formations and team selections. That’s why I say that he’s a cheeky tw@t. He’s coming across as either unaware or “Teflon shouldered”. I don’t necessarily want him to hold his hands up and take all of the blame but I definitely don’t want him to bull5h1t me - particularly when it is as plain as the nose in your face that he is. Surely you can appreciate that? 

Yes I can. Surely you can appreciate he’s just trying to turn the tide a bit, it didn’t sound to me like he was shifting the blame on to the fans and I still don’t know what you expect him to come out and say. He’s always going to put the most positive slant possible on the situation.

I don’t think you would have been happy with anything he said and have just used the fact that he has to do a pre-match conference as an opportunity to Moore bash. DM is not taking us for a ride like Rhodes did. He’s doing his best and being true to his beliefs, we might find his decisions strange but he absolutely deserves our full respect even if things don’t end up working out. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, poite said:

"...is that your post it too harsh and overly dramatic."

Yeah, I agree. There's definitely some over dramatic posts on here lol

Not a Moore fan Poite ? 

17 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Yes I can. Surely you can appreciate he’s just trying to turn the tide a bit, it didn’t sound to me like he was shifting the blame on to the fans and I still don’t know what you expect him to come out and say. He’s always going to put the most positive slant possible on the situation.

I don’t think you would have been happy with anything he said and have just used the fact that he has to do a pre-match conference as an opportunity to Moore bash. DM is not taking us for a ride like Rhodes did. He’s doing his best and being true to his beliefs, we might find his decisions strange but he absolutely deserves our full respect even if things don’t end up working out. 

Why does Moore deserve our respect when he is disrespecting us by not being transparent and honest? Have you read the piece in the Yorkshire Post that Alex Miller tweeted the link to? It tells you everything about Moore’s interviews. 

• Thanks 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
Just now, shandypants said:

Why does Moore deserve our respect when he is disrespecting us by not being transparent and honest? Have you read the piece in the Yorkshire Post that Alex Miller tweeted the link to? It tells you everything about Moore’s interviews. 

No I’ve not read it, I’ll give it a read. 

Just because people deserve respect mate. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
10 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Is it this one ?

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/cheltenham-town-v-sheffield-wednesday-moore-calls-for-unity-as-owls-aim-to-become-mentally-strong-3438228

I can’t find fault in any of this? 
what don’t you like about what he’s saying?

If not this one ☝️.

would you mind posting the correct link please as I couldn’t find the link on Alex Miller’s Twitter. 

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Don’t post with perspective on this forum mate. It’s either Moore is a genius or Moore is absolutely useless and needs sacking NOW.

No middle ground.

Drunk or not, the absolute brassneck to come on here and berate people for calling for the manager's head - having done the very same thing after the Plymouth match - is quite something to behold.

I mean yes, you may have had a few that night and on reflection changed your opinion. But to go from that to now suggesting everyone who is calling for Moore's head, lamenting his approach etc., is out of order is bloody hilarious.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Is it this one ?

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/cheltenham-town-v-sheffield-wednesday-moore-calls-for-unity-as-owls-aim-to-become-mentally-strong-3438228

I can’t find fault in any of this? 
what don’t you like about what he’s saying?

If not this one ☝️.

would you mind posting the correct link please as I couldn’t find the link on Alex Miller’s Twitter. 

It’s this one. 

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-boss-darren-moore-accentuates-the-positive-despite-boos-ringing-out-around-hillsborough-3431164

It relates to Moore being evasive. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
37 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Yeah, that’s a terrible price of journalism to be fair but basically, he refused to throw the players under the bus despite being pressurised to do so by 5 journalists, all baying for blood to try and get a dramatic headline out of him.

If he blamed the players last week then he would probably have lost the dressing room. The piece has made me like him more not less. I respect him more not less after reading that. Funny how we’ve had the opposite reaction to it. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
13 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

5BBED219-155C-4551-9709-E09358FADFD9.gif.49bf9748d3f682696a7386ae3cc4dcf9.gif

He is a lovely bloke, got a feeling Poite may have been being a bit sarcastic when he said he thought he was doing a great job though.