Utter Tripe and Misdirection

It doesn't even feel like he's in last chance saloon with most fans they've seen enough.

He got the benefit of doubt last season with illness and the inheritance of an utter shambles of a situation but the reality is better managers would have kept us up.

He made a good start this season largely because BPF played like the new Peter Schmeichel. Then he had a chance to coach his new squad and it has been mostly downhill since.

I'd argue most other managers in league one could do a better job with our current squad, in most cases they'd bight our hand off to swap it for theirs.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Otley Owl said:

I get the frustration of Wednesday fans at the moment. It hasn't been great. 

I really don't get how the tide has turned so strongly against Moore. 

You haven't been to Hillsborough this season obviously 

Guest DoesJackHunt
6 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’ve just listened to DM’s interview with Rob Staton. As always, when he wasn’t talking absolute 5h1t, he was directing the conversation to take the subject away from difficult questions. 

The cheeky tw@t asked the supporters to get behind the team - he might like to watch what he serves up but does he know how hard it is for supporters to watch? 

I’ve had enough of Moore - to sends me fvvcking crackers. He frustrates and depresses me in equal measure. . 

Rob Staton was good though. 

What a cheeky tw@t asking the supporters to support their team to try and help them through a bad spell.

What a disgraceful man with his utter tripe and misdirection, Darren Moore is basically the devil and we should boo him out of Hillsborough so that Chansiri can get us a proper manager from the Swedish second division who knows what the chuff he is doing.

Then Chansiri should give him loads of money to sign all of the amazing players available in January. 

I know we’ve been under an embargo for the past 4 transfer windows but I’m sure we’ll be out of one this next time and we need the type of manager who can attract quality player like De Bruyne and Salah..,obviously we won’t get them permanently but maybe on loan. 

People like you frustrate and depress me in equal measure Shandypants, say something constructive instead of ranting like an angry child trying to get all the other angry children to join your angry children’s club while trying to lose somebody there job for no justifiable reason. Grow up ! 

we’re not far off the playoffs with 3/4 of the season to play

we’re playing badly but we are still in the mix, there’s a lot of clubs worse off than us in League one currently, just get behind the team, that’s got a much better chance of getting us promoted than slagging people on social media and trying to force a change of manager.

Who are we getting as DM’s replacement if we are changing manager shandypants? 

who’s available?

who wants to come ? 
does Chansiri want them ? 

All these players/ coaches/ managers who get paid by Sheffield Wednesday, They’re all football professionals and despite recent performances they know what they are doing.

Just give them an environment to thrive in. What good is a random new manager going to do at this stage?  It’s literally just a roll of the dice. Let’s stop rolling effing dice, it’s not worked the last 4 times. Why not give a young Manager a really good chance to build something, even if it takes a couple of seasons. What’s the rush, we’ll only go up to come back down. When we get to championship again, I fully expect us to play league one again before we play in the prem.

so what does it matter? 

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 hour ago, samowl said:

You haven't been to Hillsborough this season obviously 

Rubbish, I have and I’m still on board with DM, We have no divine right to get promoted, yes it’s been largely rubbish with a very new squad but what did you expect, us pinging it round like Man City after 2 months together?! 

it’s mental every one calling for Moore out. It really is, it’s just a frustrating period and we can’t change managers every time we have one because it’s getting us nowhere! 

9 hours ago, shandypants said:

I absolutely agree. I think there’s only Paul Walker that has been as good at asking those questions that need asking. Maybe Walker is a little better but Staton is right up there. 

Definitely 

I used to like Seth Bennet 🥱

when a radio supporter knows whats the problem with everything more than the manager its time to worry.  staton watches us ,rotherham watched hull lasts season ,pigs when they won league 1 . he knows what style of football works and what dont . but 99% of us know that anyways. 

I was so encouraged and excited by Moore in the off season. His desire to play modern, forward thinking football paired with the ability to attract players who I thought were out of our current league, had me expecting a fantastic start to and ongoing season. 

Now ten or so games into the season I find my self shuddering every time I hear him speak or read what he has to say. He’s abandoned the style of football he wanted to play and recruited for. He’s regularly losing or drawing to opponents with far lesser squads and almost more worrying is when he says stuff that is patently false. Like Bannan scoring 2, assisting 5. 

I really hope he turns it around and finds a way to get this squad to not only gel, but to play expansive, attractive football. I want us to get promoted playing a style of football that allows for clubs to want us to take their prospects on loan. I want him to do his talking on the pitch, as I find his interviews so uninspired I can’t fathom why so many players credit him with making them join us. 

I really don’t want us to replace him with a hoof ball manager and win ugly mentality. With our budget we should be able to win and win playing attractive football. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Rob proper had Moore on the ropes with some of those questions 

Got to laugh at Moore going on about keeping our natural balance on the left. It’s not like keeping this balance to the side is bringing us results is it. The players must be pulling their hair out atm