Ipswich ticket news

i remember when life was stress free and not a care in the world now we have nutters like this making attending a football match look as appealing as eating rotten food . until people take a stand this is our new future im afraid . is this the only club in the football league acting as though we are in australia with there full on lockdowns ,churches surrounded by 20 riot police and police brutally attacking people who have no mask on outdoors that place is scary and i dont want that coming here as there seem to be doing in ipswich. 

i was told about this in early august by a couple of ipswich fans but never realised you even had to wear  a mask and enter the ground at certain minutes . 

its almost if those rules on that list are some big joke and its not real . i almost want to go just to see the carnage outside as we all know how the game will go on the inside while we are choking in our dirty masks

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just checked home tickets for Ipswich and it is:

Seats will be assigned an entry time that we encourage you to adhere to where possible. You will find your entry time on your ticket.

wonder if away time slots will be enforced or not? 

6 hours ago, Bazza said:

Just checked home tickets for Ipswich and it is:

Seats will be assigned an entry time that we encourage you to adhere to where possible. You will find your entry time on your ticket.

wonder if away time slots will be enforced or not? 

Can't see how they can enforce them, they'll have a thousand pissed up Wednesday fans to deal with if they do 

16 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Makes me laugh though, you input the lateral test results yourself, you can report that you've tested negative without even doing it, not that i would consider doing anything like that 👀👀

Is that true? Been out of the UK since covid started, so  not that sure of what’s going on? 

2 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Yes, just go on the government website, put your test batch code in then select whichever option you want. 

So let me get this right. You either have to do a test, which you can lie about, or have a jab that they are now saying doesn’t stop you getting or passing on covid?

Might seem an obvious question but what’s the point?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

So let me get this right. You either have to do a test, which you can lie about, or have a jab that they are now saying doesn’t stop you getting or passing on covid?

Might seem an obvious question but what’s the point?

Exactly. And you could genuinely do the test, get negative input the results, get covid on the train down and pass it on to everyone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Can't see how they can enforce them, they'll have a thousand pissed up Wednesday fans to deal with if they do 

correct and for starters what happens if a gang of lads go to pubs together and have 6 different sets of seats and time slots? sick of this stuff its time people take a stand and not let these control freaks run us into the ground , all the nonsense in the news about a firebreak in october too . 

55 minutes ago, bradowl said:

It states on ticket details that a driving license or passport is required to be shown at turnstile, what happens with those who don't have either? 

there will be quite a few what wont have either ,and some like me what 100% wont be taking my passport for me or kids or anyone else i go with. does anyone know if its ipswich town what have made these crazy rules up or is it ipswich sag who must have relations with sheffield sag . remember only 2 weeks ago we couldn`t go anywhwere near 100 fleetwood supporters after the game as sag expected a riot .