Premier League 21/22

1 minute ago, markg said:

Pathetic was harsh, I agree. 
but I cannot understand how we are laughing at Leeds getting 18k midweek when that’s what we often get. 

Because Leeds is meant to be a club with die hard fans and you're constantly told that by the media and their fans (who likely don't go) (avoiding they're a 1 club city with a massive population+catchment area)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markg said:

Only slightly more than Ipswich and a lot less the pigs 

Yes, but we are in League One and they've just come down from the Premier League.

Ipswich have always had a decent support.

Bizarre.

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Chelsea have a request to postpone today’s match with Wolves refused. Apparently they have 7 covid cases.

Now, I’m far from sympathetic to a club with such huge resources, but there needs to be transparency about why some matches are postponed and this request isn’t granted.

They've been mopping up all the best kids for years, why don't they pick some of them for once

Though looking at the team they have put out it's a disgrace they have tried to postpone

2 hours ago, Django said:

Not sure if it’s my age but I’m finding watching the premier League incredibly dull these days. Never heard of half this Newcastle team 

You've got two brilliant sides at the top in City and Liverpool, then a very good side in Chelsea.

West Ham are decent, Arsenal are improving and Spurs may well get better under Conte...but, for the most part, they're way off.

Rest are boring and/or rubbish.