All the grounds to visit this season

6 hours ago, elyowl1 said:

Cambridge, Ipswich and Lincoln are the only ones I will be going too

First two due to work contacts and Lincoln as i have a season ticket for child related reasons. 

My last memory of Cambridge was getting hammered in cup by them in 91.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MSN SYSOP said:

My last memory of Cambridge was getting hammered in cup by them in 91.

4-0 if i'm not mistaken.Only a temporary setback though, Went to Wembley just 6/7 weeks later and beat Man Utd 1-0 at Wembley and win promotion back to the top flight a few weeks after that.Oh Happy Days. :tango:

Guest Therealrealist
9 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

MK Fakes and their flat pack IKEA stadium tho. 

:duntmatter:

Eh? Superb stadium..easily one of the best in the country...can’t wait for good friday next year and 7000 Wednesday fans...trek it you won’t be goin

10 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

4-0 if i'm not mistaken.Only a temporary setback though, Went to Wembley just 6/7 weeks later and beat Man Utd 1-0 at Wembley and win promotion back to the top flight a few weeks after that.Oh Happy Days. :tango:

Remember walking back to car on big playing field behind away end.heard a cheer and thought ah well 3.1 then got radio on in car and was 4.0....like you say many happy days following weeks. Dion Dublin and John Taylor on scoresheet I think.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

That Stadium of Light really shows Hillsborough up now for what it is - a slowly crumbling dump.

It looks like it’s falling to bits just as much as ours. 

it’s been unloved like ours for quite some time. 

Guest Therealrealist

Just a polite reminder to any st holders ‘too embarrased’ to watch us at Accrington crewe etc...if you want to harvest the points without the hassle of watchin us..im allways on the lookout for about 20 tickets for away games🤒

Guest Therealrealist
38 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Accrington uncovered terrace late in November, could be a game for bringing out the best waterproofs.

Never been to ground but allways stop there on way to Blackburn..a funtastic time is had by all..can’t wait for another visit🤠

Good watch but did anyone else find it depressing seeing where we are gonna be playing next season, maybe reality is only now kicking in.

I felt like I could have built some of those stands out of lollypop sticks and PVA.

Also he couldn't think of a third thing to say about our ground missing the obvious thing the ground is synonymous for... The introduction of all seaters stadiums, well... allow me some license to put it that way.

2 hours ago, MSN SYSOP said:

Remember walking back to car on big playing field behind away end.heard a cheer and thought ah well 3.1 then got radio on in car and was 4.0....like you say many happy days following weeks. Dion Dublin and John Taylor on scoresheet I think.

DD really battered us that day and he turned out to be a pretty decent top flight player with Coventry, Aston Villa and Man Utd. Could really do with someone like him right now.:tango: