Possible return for Sheffield Wednesday LEGEND?

Nuhiu would have kept us up easily last season. How many times did we miss that different pressure up front? The type that defenders can't handle because even the guy himself doesn't know what his legs are gonna do next? Sometimes good, sometimes woeful, granted.

He also had a canny knack of getting his strike partner in acres of space because he always had 3 defenders trying to mark him. Especially at the end of games.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

pure hate mate

Your obsession with pouring hate on players like Bannan and Nuhiu is just bizarre

Like some kind of personality disorder

Again I’m being honest.

Because it doesn’t fit your lovey dovey agenda doesn’t mean it’s hate.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Emilianenko said:

Again I’m being honest.

Because it doesn’t fit your lovey dovey agenda doesn’t mean it’s hate.

Nah you're right actually mate

I've sat and thought about it and your constant outpouring of hate onto certain players is DEFINITELY the best way forward for our club

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Emilianenko said:

Owlstalk debates with Emilianenko again.

Owlstalk loses debate again.

@Owlstalk brings out the hate card.

lol

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

So odd

So so odd

(talking about yourself in the 3rd person now too - utterly bizarre)

You two are the only posters to declare that you never lose an argument on here despite disagreeing with each other plenty of the time.

lol

Guest Therealrealist

Therealrealist wud never speak in the third person..leave that to brian laws and lennox lewis

Said it before, we need shut of him if were were to go out and bring in better. We didn't so there was every reason to keep him. He'd have offered a hell of a lot more than Fato Pato up top as the target man.

If he comes back, he will do an absolute job in league one and it will continue to show how we are plodding along with the clown Chancer in charge

• Like 1

On 20/06/2021 at 11:14, Emilianenko said:

The most surprising thing last season for me was that despite every manager of every other championship club rating Nuhiu so highly, not one of them bothered to sign him on a free transfer.

lol

HE WANTED TO GO TO CYPRUS

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Owl in Manc said:

You saying big Dave would have saved us???????

I believe our issue was not scoring goals, it was the fact, we could not hold onto a lead!

No other forward in our squad compares to how Nuhiu could hold it up, be the outlet for the ball to stick to, win us free kicks, take it long…. But yeah, he wouldn’t have helped us hold a lead. Let’s just rely on defending rather than keeping the ball away from our own goal, that can’t fail.