Possible return for Sheffield Wednesday LEGEND?

I really will be worried if we spend any of our salary budget on Nuhiu, who is the epitome of the Emperor's new clothes. If by some madness we do have him back, I hope it’s on a low base salary with good performance based payments for each goal he scores. That’ll keep the cost down for sure. 

He's been released for not scoring a single goal in a division worse than league 2 standard 

Give you heads a wobble 

He is garbage 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For the haters, you may want to buy Nigel Farage a pint of warm, nutty, English beer.

Dave’s situation over the last 12 months (Cypriot league, on the bench for Kosovo) means he would struggle to get a work permit.

• Like 1

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

First Hutch, now Dave 

We're putting the band back together :duntmatter:

Get in. I'm going to book the same drive in Wembley to park my car for May next year. What a start to a weekend. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Neal M said:

For the haters, you may want to buy Nigel Farage a pint of warm, nutty, English beer.

Dave’s situation over the last 12 months (Cypriot league, on the bench for Kosovo) means he would struggle to get a work permit.

I would rather drink my own pee than buy odious toad Farage  f.all.

• Love 2

Atdhe 'The Kosovan Comeback Kid' Nuhiu. I love reunion tours, couldn't get tickets when The Police did it but can see the old Owls squad (Carlos's squad) back at it again.

I say Yes. He'll get his form back in league 1. UTO 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

We offered him a new deal..he turnrd it down..now that micky mouse outfit have got rid he will be beggin us for a return...and no doubt we will oblige🙄..

That 'micky mouse outfit' have been in the Champions League a lot more recently than us...

• Love 2