SWFC Trust. Members survey

16 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I’ve joined, and thought the survey was good. I think you have to bear in mind it’s seeking the views of its members as to how they want the trust to move forward. I joined because I want my voice to be heard.....something that is not currently happening at S6. 

If the trust had 10,000 members and called for a boycott, Chansiri would have to listen.

Everyone on here who voices there opinion, should join the trust, and give your views on how the trust can influence the club.

I wonder how many people on here who have been calling for protest, have joined.

I also think the trust should be reaching out to the other fans group to provide a strong base to move the club forward.

Exactly.

At present we will not be heard as individuals in the fan base, that is just fact.

The best way to make yourself heard and have at least some chance of influencing future events is to join the Trust. There are zero other options mobilising!!

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 2

Guest Hornsby
23 hours ago, Grandad said:

I'll be honest - I thought much of the poll was guff.

Do you want us to produce a checklist on what makes a good owner?

NO - I ****** DON'T. Thats the kind of stuff kids who meet in garden sheds used to do in Enid Blyton books.

Do you want us to campaign for a seat on the board?

NO - I *****DON'T. Stay off the Board, no more lip service from the Chairman to appease fans group, and to force them into subservient silence.

Get on with providing professional insight into the damaging actions of the Chairman, step away from any engagement with the Chairman and speak to him through the Press. Be a thorn in his side. Let him know he can't continue the way he is.

But also let him know that when he does the right thing - he will receive praise for doing so. Become a group that lobbies for change from the outside.

A little unfair. All new organisations make small  mistakes at first.

Also,  nothing said by fans will work with this guy, only action. Thorns and more insights won't do it.

Secondly, only the Trust came up with stadium as Community Asset idea and that will crash Sheffield 3 ltd and maybe Chansiri (their accounts due 21 June).

Suspect that shows benefit of being linked to a national organisation with members who have experience of saving their clubs, Pompey for example.

And we're gonna need that cos like all cults, Chansiri mob will crash themselves and be left to fans to restore Owls.

On Lee Strafford, he was excellent with crap board and majority owners, found Club 9 for example who would have done a Barnsley so EPL by now.

Plus his few posts on here provide best insight into why club is now imploding.

22 hours ago, prowl said:

Milan was the biggest bullshit artist ever. He said whatever the fans wanted to hear.

I'm grateful he bought us in our hour of need but it was a money making venture for him, nothing more, nothing less. He did have charisma though.

I'd like to see a list of "owners" who aren't in it for the money.

2 hours ago, longreach said:

I'd like to see a list of "owners" who aren't in it for the money.

Quite a few club owners aren't in it for the money, they want prestige and to be envied by other super rich people. Quick way for a successful businessman to get widely known

I honestly don't think DC was.  I think he wanted to bond with his son and pass on the business to him.

I know that will probably not be a popular view.

I think his totally inept handling of everything to do with SWFC has completely negated and good intentions he might have had. He needs to go.

18 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I'm amazed that proposition entered your mind mate.

I'm moderate by nature but he's got to go before any remedial work can commence.

I agee but if working with DC wouldn't keep the club safe why would anyone even think about supporting him...it's that black and white

• Like 1