SWFC Trust. Members survey

24 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Betts on board community asset application.

When are Trust lodging it?

Application goes in early July. Council make the decision in September 

There'll be info out over the next week or two including the option to sign a petition in support of the application and/or write individually why Hillsborough is important to you as a member of the community and fan. 

Watch this space as they say. 

6 hours ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

Great survey @SWFC Trust, brilliantly put together and liked having the ability to expand further on my answers - good luck reviewing all the feedback though :unsure:

Joined a month or so ago and I'm really impressed with the comms and the way the trust is acting, as others have said, it's the best mechanism to have our voice heard and for that it's worth every single penny.

Well thank you very much. That's very kind 🙂

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, SWFC Trust said:

There'll be info out over the next week or two including the option to sign a petition in support of the application and/or write individually why Hillsborough is important to you as a member of the community and fan. 

Many thanks for that.

All true Owls should support this.

Great work.

2 hours ago, SWFC Trust said:

This is superb work - keep going 👍👍

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, SWFC Trust said:

Hi there,

Could you please drop an email to enquires(at)swfctrust.co.uk and we'll look into it? 

Its sorted now, completed the survey!

I think protests are needed.

I also think we demand a CEO and DOF and Piaxo no longer involved if he isn't going to sell.

I also think that Chansiri needs to be told to his face that the vast majority of fans think he is a poor owner.

I think people need to relax on the wording of questions and try to get involved and help.

Each question does have the opportunity and space to add context to your decision. What’s the problem 

• Like 1

To me the issue is this...would working with DC make the club any safer ? Or , would standing against him on the side of rank and file supporters allow for the club to thrive and prosper given the right backing and leadership?

Just completed. For me, the trust represents the best opportunity for a cohesive and unified voice against the current owner and the existential threat he represents.

Therefore on that basis alone it can no longer be neutral. 

There is however a fine line between that and getting too involved in future club ownership for example, the market must find any potential new suitor, not the trust. There also seems to be some crossover with issues that may ultimately be covered in the governments fan led review. 

Edited by Morepork

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

To me the issue is this...would working with DC make the club any safer ? Or , would standing against him on the side of rank and file supporters allow for the club to thrive and prosper given the right backing and leadership?

I'm amazed that proposition entered your mind mate.

I'm moderate by nature but he's got to go before any remedial work can commence.

Guest Grandad
13 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

I believe that fans should get behind the trust and join. I feel it is the best route currently for fans to voice their opinions. 

Agreed

9 hours ago, akbuk said:

It's and absolute disgace

Personally not a fan of how it's worded or a fan of some of the statements the trust have made or if they have gone far enough trying to get "positive" engagement with the club.

However, also aware it's easier to be critical of what people actually do that it is to do yourself!

Joined trust month's ago as even in better times believe the fans having a unified voice is a positive development.

Don't think having fan ownership Bor fans on board is the answer but the system Liverpool have introduced having a supporters board that the LFC supporters trust will run that is to engage with club on "fan facing" issues is a template I'd love to happen at swfc.

23 hours ago, dowls said:

Horrible biased and agenda

driven.. 

but form your own opinion

I'M WITH YOU "DC's disastrous management of the club" is hardly one to find a little common ground.

Searching out an alternative owner must have been inspire by Mr T, he has form for that.

Apparently some sizeable agent fees float around at times of such change.   

26 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I'M WITH YOU "DC's disastrous management of the club" is hardly one to find a little common ground.

Searching out an alternative owner must have been inspire by Mr T, he has form for that.

Apparently some sizeable agent fees float around at times of such change.   

But they are "owner neutral"....

• Like 1

I’ve joined, and thought the survey was good. I think you have to bear in mind it’s seeking the views of its members as to how they want the trust to move forward. I joined because I want my voice to be heard.....something that is not currently happening at S6. 

If the trust had 10,000 members and called for a boycott, Chansiri would have to listen.

Everyone on here who voices there opinion, should join the trust, and give your views on how the trust can influence the club.

I wonder how many people on here who have been calling for protest, have joined.

I also think the trust should be reaching out to the other fans group to provide a strong base to move the club forward.

• Like 3
  • Love 1