Players Owed £12m & Possible Points Deduction

Guest Hornsby
12 minutes ago, JLB99 said:

Not like you to try and belittle people who don't offer anything other than an anti Chansiri suggestion! 

Who was it who said, on numerous occasions, that an insult against DC is not an insult against the Ccub? Therefore aren't the club and DC separate entities? So simple question is the money owed to the players by the Club and not by DC personally? Even if he wanted to/ is capable of paying them personally is he allowed to under the rules set out by EFL? 

Like Man U, Rangers and several Scottish clubs, he can issue new shares now and sell to fans for more cash.

Allowed under FFP.

19 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

By agreeing contracts when it comes to FFP the money is regarded as spent anyway. That’s about profit and loss. We clearly have a cash flow issue.

Ungrateful sods. Have you forgotten Wembley? 

Yes, the issue is that there is far more cash flowing out than in.

49 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Is it too much of a stretch to think chansiri is purposely doing things behind the scenes now because he is purely that stubborn.

these issues have been coming for a long time now and over a long time the value of the club has dropped further by the months and days.

yet no doubt he could have sold on at different stages, took his losses and moved on.

but instead he continues to lose more and more money and we end up moving from

one disaster to another. Is he that much of an idiot or is there something else going on? Does he want to actually punish the bad customers?

42 minutes ago, OneManBand said:

I don't think it's stubborn, I think he's spiteful and vindictive and yes I do think he's doing it on purpose.

I think he’s just hopeless.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Cheers mate, we’re a bit nervous but honestly can’t wait for the little one to arrive now. And at least I will have something else to preoccupy my summer than worrying about the fate of our club 🙂

You could call the baby Admin.

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Not sure he understands that football is different to every other kind of business. Its a massive gamble, you roll the dice and can win or lose big time. However you should only put in what you are prepared to lose as the assets become practically worthless if defeated. The chances of recouperation are practically nil.

Chansiri doesn't understand any kind of business.

He's just a stupid rich kid throwing away his family's money.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Chansiri doesn't understand any kind of business.

He's just a stupid rich kid throwing away his family's money.

The family have pulled the plug, that's why we're in the poo  

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
4 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

At the moment if things stay as they any punishment incurred will on effect us.

Point deductions is s fan punishment as though fans have not been punished enough

Everything is a fan punishment.

Especially as Chansiri can write losses of against Thai tax and has stadium.

35 minutes ago, JLB99 said:

Not like you to try and belittle people who don't offer anything other than an anti Chansiri suggestion! 

Who was it who said, on numerous occasions, that an insult against DC is not an insult against the Ccub? Therefore aren't the club and DC separate entities? So simple question is the money owed to the players by the Club and not by DC personally? Even if he wanted to/ is capable of paying them personally is he allowed to under the rules set out by EFL? 

12356FD7-C340-4412-83ED-6E254E1E7796.jpeg

Owlstalk Shop

29 minutes ago, Adamjack said:

I actually forced myself to check this lol. I knew it wasn't tweeted but its one of them were you after just check 

what do your spidey senses tell you about this one?

image.png.c76eb2a33b9c7cc06db1af6d99f29852.png

• Haha 4

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Where is the Thai tax  ruling you keep mentioning?

1981 UK, Thai tax treaty.

Twas Lee Stafford and another poster on here who alerted us to this beauty.

Only fans lose out.

5 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Everything is a fan punishment.

Especially as Chansiri can write losses of against Thai tax and has stadium.

It has to be the least cost-effective way ever of acquiring a smallish piece of land on a flood plain in an unfashionable part of an unfashionable post-industrial city.

Chansiri is not broke. He just is not going to put anymore money into us, and he is not going to sell unless someone meets his ridiculous asking price. He does not 'love' wednesday or care about the fans, we are nothing more than a stock to him.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, owlinexile said:

It has to be the least cost-effective way ever of acquiring a smallish piece of land on a flood plain in an unfashionable part of an unfashionable post-industrial city.

Well, we are talking about Chansiri, here...

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

1981 UK, Thai tax treaty.

Twas Lee Stafford and another poster on here who alerted us to this beauty.

Only fans lose out.

What’s only fans got to do with it? I thought that was that social muck site lol...

Guest Hornsby
8 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

With a £90 million income stream.