What would be acceptable?

At this point I would be satisfied with him facing some kind of personal consequence for completely destroying an important community asset in a random city on the other side of the world for no better reason than fluffing his own ego.

Anything really.  I would take him being actually skint and forced to attempt to get a job.  Just not stroll away whistling with his hands in his pocket to hit up daddy for some more pocket money.

• Like 1

I would rather die in a ditch than support that incompetent fool Chansiri.  

He’s had his chance and blown it.  He’s the little pig who built his house on the sand. No 

real investment in infrastructure to upgrade the ground, improve training facilities or develop the commercial side of the business.  Negligent running of a business.

We are exponentially getting worse and our Club is on the brink of disaster.   ......And yet there are still some who will give Chansiri the benefit of the doubt.  Unbelievable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nothing less than the Chairman selling up,giving the Club back its ground(or allowing a new owner to buy it back) and writing off all Directors loans

There must also be no Q of any existing 'advisors' having any further role within the Club with any new owner

Anyone disagree?? not one penny from me until the Chairman leaves

Its a bitter pill to swallow,but if your not part of the solution,your part of the problem....WAWAW

14 hours ago, Triple O said:

What would you think if everything possible to be resolved was resolved. Would you give him support or has your trust totally evaporated?

DC holds a press conference tomorrow and says.......

The players have all been fully paid.

Cash flow is no longer a problem and shows proof of funding in a UK bank.

Promises that funds will, from now on, be available a month in advance.

All Season Ticket refunds have been enabled.

The rent for Hillsborough will effectively be a lease purchase to enable the club to own the ground again.

Real sponsors have been acquired to replace Chansiri, elev8 and D taxis etc.

Season ticket prices and matchday prices will be the average of L1.

3 year plan to greatly improve the ground and training sites.

DOF appointed.

New and respected advisers brought in along side new recruitment team.

Unrealistic I admit but what would be acceptable and change the mood?.....anything?

What! Oh yes darling I was just dreaming 😞

He's the sort of charachter that Just Can't help getting involved though. 

It would probably end up back at square 2 again. We had the committee with Rhoder etc. Recruitment was good and we were heading in the right direction, then boom for one reason or another (possibly Dc deciding he could do the job himself and meddling too much) they all walked away in quick succession. Then we start on the downward spiral, awful signings busting ffp the accounts perennially being later and later.