OFFICIAL CLUB STATEMENT REGARDING LIAM SHAW

DC, about to litigate a court case with Celtic on the legal grounds of "us" being f@cking incompetent.......not remotely embarrassing. 

The bottom line on this is its just one more rookie error in a litany of mistakes and ineptitude from DC. I wouldn't trust him to mow my lawns let alone run the club I love. We're being taken as fools, making this statement which is nothing more than paying lip service to the fans makes things even worse to my mind. 

• Like 3

It’s beyond embarrassing, it’s incompetence of the greatest magnitude.

This must be the 5th or even sixth time this has happened with potential assets whilst he presides over a points penalty  that will, in all likelihood, relegate this club and has caused the sale of this clubs home ground to a 3rd party due to cutting off yet another source of income to help stay on the right side of FFP.

Established assets have been allowed to run their contracts down so they effectively become worthless except for wage savings.

In the week we found out we seemed to have transferred a dinner lady and her Steves for a club record fee, I am at a complete loss to understand how Shaw’s right to determine his future is being presented almost as a theft at worst or as dishonourable behaviour at best....

It’s the fact that matters such as this seem to be a complete surprise to those in charge of the club that again beggars belief- it’s the apparent mismanagement that needs investigating ffs, not the player and an interested club acting completely within the rules...

I mean...people really expecting us to bring a legal case that will see an overhaul of the current transfer rules for out of contract players? 

Rules that have been in place for decades.

Do people honestly think this is Wednesday's Bosman moment or something? 

Ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I mean...people really expecting us to bring a legal case that will see an overhaul of the current transfer rules for out of contract players? 

Rules that have been in place for decades.

Do people honestly think this is Wednesday's Bosman moment or something? 

Ridiculous.

It’s such a shame that some people have lost that passion to challenge convention, when there are so clearly injustices. This country, county and city was founded on our fighting spirit, yet we need a Thai fella to inject some tenacity...

Tragic.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pieman said:

It’s such a shame that some people have lost that passion to challenge convention, when there are so clearly injustices. This country, county and city was founded on our fighting spirit, yet we need a Thai fella to inject some tenacity...

Tragic.

Just putting words one after another with no meaning whatsoever...

1 minute ago, Pieman said:

Ridiculous.

I agree.

You are talking gobbledygook.

If you are so upset about it, perhaps turn your ire on the incompetent owner who allowed another talented player to get into the last 6 months of his contract, meaning we were vulnerable to losing him for peanuts.

If we valued him so much, then this situation may have been avoided. Instead, it is another error in a long line of errors - errors which are leading to us playing in League One next season.

You go on about showing pride and fighting spirit from our owner. Where has all that been as Rome burnt to the ground? 

Ah, but it's ok, he's going to sue Celtic for doing nothing wrong. Bravo.

4 minutes ago, Pieman said:

It’s beyond belief mate. It extends to other fans who dare to try and make positive comments. You are insulted for actually supporting the team...

Ah, so people who criticise the club are not "supporting" the team then? 

Supporting the team is being blind to all the clear failings on show? 

Have you seen the accounts? The league position? 

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ah, so people who criticise the club are not "supporting" the team then? 

Supporting the team is being blind to all the clear failings on show? 

Have you seen the accounts? The league position? 

Do you ever read posts and make relevant comments in reply? Or, do you just rant about stuff?

26 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I agree.

You are talking gobbledygook.

If you are so upset about it, perhaps turn your ire on the incompetent owner who allowed another talented player to get into the last 6 months of his contract, meaning we were vulnerable to losing him for peanuts.

If we valued him so much, then this situation may have been avoided. Instead, it is another error in a long line of errors - errors which are leading to us playing in League One next season.

You go on about showing pride and fighting spirit from our owner. Where has all that been as Rome burnt to the ground? 

Ah, but it's ok, he's going to sue Celtic for doing nothing wrong. Bravo.

My point is very clear and needs to be addressed. As for the rest of what you are going on about, feel free to read my posts where I cover my views on all of it. If you did that, you might find theyre in line with your own, only a little more succinct.