Dom’s team for tomorrow night......

Interesting, it would be great for Windass to be fit and starting as he is our best striker. But the word I heard is he was highly doubtful.  

I’d go with Dom’s team too but if Windass is out I’d have Odubajo at right back, Iorfa in midfield again and Paterson up top 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox

I don’t agree with moving Iorfa from his best position. He grew in stature at centre-half and that was the only real positive from last season. I wouldn’t undo his progress. 

2 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

I'd go with Doms team, Van Aken is improving every game

He has been largely culpable for 2 of the last 4 goals we have conceded. Turning circle and speed of the titanic, once his balance has gone to one side he can only recover by the time we kick off again when the opposition has scored! 

5 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

I'd go with Doms team, Van Aken is improving every game

Watch Norwich's winning goal again.

JVA so slow to react, did a good impression of a statue as Aarons went past him. He still had a chance to block the shot when Aaron's collected the return ball yet didn't even try, woeful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Themagiccap said:

We desperately need Windass to be fit. 

30 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Need Windass for the out-ball 

Dom tweeted earlier before his team selection tweet that it was very likely that Windass would be recovered from his deadleg at the weekend so hence him including him in his selection.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Why does Dom think we will change formation? 

Clueless 

Maybe he has cottoned on that if he picks a team that 'stirs more debate' more people will click on the link to his team and pass their own comments/pick their own team and this generates more hits for his site?