Dom’s team for tomorrow night......

4 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Interesting, it would be great for Windass to be fit and starting as he is our best striker. But the word I heard is he was highly doubtful.  

I’d go with Dom’s team too but if Windass is out I’d have Odubajo at right back, Iorfa in midfield again and Paterson up top 

`Highly doubtful?  A bloody bruise no doubt modern day players such drama queens.  Just run it off instead of bleating on about it.,

4 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Interesting, it would be great for Windass to be fit and starting as he is our best striker. But the word I heard is he was highly doubtful.  

I’d go with Dom’s team too but if Windass is out I’d have Odubajo at right back, Iorfa in midfield again and Paterson up top 

Windass did the presser today and says he is OK.  Just a dead leg at Norwich.

• Thanks 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

2 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Windass did the presser today and says he is OK.  Just a dead leg at Norwich.

That’s good news,  I have high hope for Windass I think he’s going to be a decent player for us.  If he can stay on the pitch long enough! 

• Like 1

It’s insane how thick and fast the games are coming. 
Great news for me as the alternative is watching TV with the wife. The woman actually records Lorraine while she’s at work and then watches it even though she knows I think it’s total arse gravy!

Then it’s on to Made in Chelsea. What even is Made in Chelsea? It’s flaming awful!!

I could sit upstairs  but then I’ve got to listen to the kids playing Xbox or whatever it is they play, mainly shouting ‘shoot him in the head, shoot him in the head’ etc etc. 
Anyway. The team.

Luongo back is great news. Iorfa in mid was good fun but Luongo is an actual midfielder and good at it too. Get Dom as part of a back four. Five man mid with Windass up front, supported by Paterson breaking from mid. 

I really hate the term ‘must win’ but as a confirmed hypocrite I am happy to say tomorrow is Must Win!

Better to attack to give ourselves a decent chance of a win than scrape a point now i think. 

Huddersfield is only an hour away so it’s basically a home game!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2

Here are mine, had to use another website as the examiner one is really slow and crashes my device. The Star website is even better haha.

My team, 4-3-3: If Windass is fully fit, he'll replace Rhodes. I would just have Rhodes in and around the box looking to score. 

pitch.php?1=Wildsmith&2=Penney&3=B%C3%B6 

Bench: Dawson, Palmer, Van Aken, Pelupessy, Brown, FDB, Kachunga, Odubajo, Hagan or Rhodes if Windass is fit.

Pulis's team:

pitch.php?1=Wildsmith&2=Van%20Aken&3=B%C 

Bench: Dawson, Palmer, Odubajo, Penney, Pelupessy, Brown, FDB, Kachunga, Rhodes 

20 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Watch Norwich's winning goal again.

JVA so slow to react, did a good impression of a statue as Aarons went past him. He still had a chance to block the shot when Aaron's collected the return ball yet didn't even try, woeful.

I didn't say he was good, I said he was improving. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Watch Norwich's winning goal again.

JVA so slow to react, did a good impression of a statue as Aarons went past him. He still had a chance to block the shot when Aaron's collected the return ball yet didn't even try, woeful.

Edited by MallorcaOwl
copy

image.png.71aac2d0965eaba7a64c8d3f52a59812.png

I think Palmer looks better at left back than right back. I think he has to stay more focussed and that's good for him.

I'd like to see Penney get a run to be honest, but I just don't think it's going to happen. 

I love Massimo. Niggly little get. But if he's just had cartledge surgery and aint 100% I wouldn't be risking it at all.

Not. I'd stick with Iorfa until the Auzzie's knee is proper better. 

• Love 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.