Dom Howsons choice for Norwich

If Bannans fit it's a no brainer.

It's if he isn't there's a bit question mark about the third midfield birth.

Brown? Is he even fully fit?  Dele?

Reach tucked inside ? (I hope not after he's regaining some form now he's in his best position)

• Like 2

If Dom came through Reading ok I’m sure Pulis will think “Wow, just wow. 7’11, lightning and the leg-extension of a giraffe....he’s in.”

So I agree. If fit, he’ll start on the right. Can’t see him splitting-up Lees and Borner.

Im intrigued about Palmer v Joost. Palmer’s the better defender by far, but Joost is a leftie and much taller.

Im certain Windass starts. Pulis couldn’t have flagged this any clearer unless he’d worn a Josh Windass baseball cap at the presser.

Reach and Harris are nailed on wide.

Paterson is the only definitely-fit and definite midfield starter. I think a Brown-Joey-Paterson or preferably Brown-Bannan-Paterson midfield looks really strong.

As depressing as this feels, we simply need to get any points we can whilst we wait for reinforcements in January.

A draw is a good result in a way, because our squad is so poorly Balanced. Any points feel like a miracle until we can get those players in 

With Pukki and Buendia fit to play it is going to be a very tough game which I wouldn’t risk Bannan starting.  It’s the following 10 games where we need our best players to be fit.  I also know that Brown doesn’t have the work rate that Pulis wants so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a midfield 3 of Pelupessy, Paterson and Dele-Bashiru starting. With Windass up top running around like a pig in muck 

16 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

With Pukki and Buendia fit to play it is going to be a very tough game which I wouldn’t risk Bannan starting.  It’s the following 10 games where we need our best players to be fit.  I also know that Brown doesn’t have the work rate that Pulis wants so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a midfield 3 of Pelupessy, Paterson and Dele-Bashiru starting. With Windass up top running around like a pig in muck 

Pulis thinks and knows Bannan is our best player. He has said this several times. He will be Pulis’ first name on the teamsheet every week at present.

4 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Pulis thinks and knows Bannan is our best player. He has said this several times. He will be Pulis’ first name on the teamsheet every week at present.

Umm exactly if he’s not fully fit he’s not going to risk him getting a long term injury, but that’s just my opinion.  We shall see later 

• Like 1

Wildsmith

Palmer       Lees.  Borner.    Van Aken

Iorfa

Paterson   Brown   Bannan.     Reach                                       

Windass