Team news

Ahhh it’s the powder puff midfield option again. One mild breeze and it’s gone. Does he never learn? 
Hope I’m proved wrong but with Bannan and Pellupessy as a central two we’ve been shocking and we will get stuffed. 

Like others Palmer better choice at RCB (moses worth a pen or goal to opposition most games), Joey shouldn't be making the squad (always where the ball was moments before never seems to read play, pick up the right runner & ball bounces off shins when receiving a pass)- Waldock far likelier to actually tackle an opponent & will improve whereas Joey plainly can't despite his best efforts. Also hope Flint instructed to take key opponents when defending set plays this time.

2 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

If he doesn't cause a goal against us today ill be surprised. Why keep Palmer and borner on the bench. Absolutely bizarre.

^^This^^

Palmer was a no brainer and god only knows what Borner has done to p155 Monk off.

We have a manager that has no idea ( how many times have we said that in the last 20 years?) I really can't get behind the man but I am behind the team even though that is getting harder by the minute.