Luton game.........attack attack attack...a must?

This game to me is an absolute must win game if we are to stay up in the championship.We have shown some good football in other games so hopefully can bring some players back and give it everything to bring 3 points home.

Whats everyone else's thoughts on this game?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, spiderman said:

For me if we have any chance at all of stopping up........a game like this is a MUST win to say we haven't won a game at home for 8 months also.

Totally agree mate. Anything less than a win tomorrow then it’s 1 home win in 10 months. How can you defend an home record like that, you can’t?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, spiderman said:

This game to me is an absolute must win game if we are to stay up in the championship.We have shown some good football in other games so hopefully can bring some players back and give it everything to bring 3 points home.

Whats everyone else's thoughts on this game?

nailed on nil nil draw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jim said:

Totally agree mate. Anything less than a win tomorrow then it’s 1 home win in 10 months. How can you defend an home record like that, you can’t?

This is a different season, different players. Let's just concentrate on what we can affect right now not keep harping back to last season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Obviously it's not a must win game, but it's an important game not just because of the points deduction and 3 points, but because our home form is disastrous and we seek confirmation - are we just continuing where we left of last season, if so a new manager is a must, or can we turn around our home form and put last season behind us.

• Like 2

I think we stick to the game plan, solid shape and try to dominate the ball high up the pitch. I dont think we should necessarily fear them, so can afford to press high and leave more gaps in behind than we did midweek, especially if Iorfa is back to cover with his pace. 

At this stage of the season, no need to be gung ho, but back our quality against the opposition.

• Like 3

Guest hirstysfags
1 hour ago, spiderman said:

For me if we have any chance at all of stopping up........a game like this is a MUST win to say we haven't won a game at home for 8 months also.

February?

49 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

This is a different season, different players. Let's just concentrate on what we can affect right now not keep harping back to last season. 

I keep seeing this different players thing. Tomorrow will see a starting 11 that’ll probably include Dawson, Odubajo, Van Aken, Bannan, Reach, Pelupessy and Windass.

You’ll then have Wildsmith, Palmer and Rhodes on the bench. At least more than half of tomorrow’s matchday squad

will be players that have been here for at least a season, in most cases more. And as for a different season we’re 1 point worse off after 6 games than we were last and some people will still say Bullen was the problem?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jim said:

I keep seeing this different players thing. Tomorrow will see a starting 11 that’ll probably include Dawson, Odubajo, Van Aken, Bannan, Reach, Pelupessy and Windass.

You’ll then have Wildsmith, Palmer and Rhodes on the bench. At least more than half of tomorrow’s matchday squad

will be players that have been here for at least a season, in most cases more. And as for a different season we’re 1 point worse off after 6 games than we were last and some people will still say Bullen was the problem?

What did you want us to get rid of the whole squad. All the players Monk signed except Windass, where not here last season. Keep your social distancing , negativity is a virus  not wanted .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

No but in your scenario if we don't beat Luton, the next game is then a must win game.

No, it is still not. Not until your target becomes mathematically impossible if you lose. THAT is a must win game

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

No, it is still not. Not until your target becomes mathematically impossible if you lose. THAT is a must win game

We are still seven pts from safety, I'd say tomorrow is a must win. 

• Like 3