I Follow

I didn't really get much enjoyment from using ifollow - and I don't mean the football on offer.    I buy a season ticket to be there and nothing can really top that for me.

I don't want to beat the club up about this, it's not their fault either

If the choice is available, any games I miss due to Covid i'd rather went to a credit for next season's season ticket to be honest, even though I know this harms the club financially.    It's the best trade off I can think off for me personally.    Surely ifollow costs the club too?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

I didn't really get much enjoyment from using ifollow - and I don't mean the football on offer.    I buy a season ticket to be there and nothing can really top that for me.

I don't want to beat the club up about this, it's not their fault either

If the choice is available, any games I miss due to Covid i'd rather went to a credit for next season's season ticket to be honest, even though I know this harms the club financially.    It's the best trade off I can think off for me personally.    Surely ifollow costs the club too?

I agree, but I have read that ST holders can watch on i-follow for free. Haven't seen any details released by club, however.

4 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I agree, but I have read that ST holders can watch on i-follow for free. Haven't seen any details released by club, however.

I think all clubs have been told to keep schtum.    I'm pretty sure the silence is across the board, not just in Sheffield six.

7 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

I think all clubs have been told to keep schtum.    I'm pretty sure the silence is across the board, not just in Sheffield six.

Cardiff announced theirs yesterday, though they do obviously have a home game a week before us

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/202021-season-tickets-streaming-vouchers-credit

Full pro-rata refund per game played behind closed doors of a partial discount off a 2021-22 season ticket minus the £10 cost of watching on i-follow.

32 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

I'm no tech buff, but can you get this ifollow on yer smart TV. 

You can stream to your TV from your PC through a Chromecast dongle.  I've not tried my Amazon Firestick yet, although have read that works.  Also you could just connect your laptop, should you have one.

iFollow is currently not supported on Smart TV's, so you would need one of the above.  No idea about mobile.  

Edited by Suzuki_San
  • Thanks 2

On 09/09/2020 at 22:33, Suzuki_San said:

You can stream to your TV from your PC through a Chromecast dongle.  I've not tried my Amazon Firestick yet, although have read that works.  Also, you could just connect your laptop, should you have one.

iFollow is currently not supported on Smart TV's, so you would need one of the above.  No idea about mobile.  

Firestick works. Tried to renew my subscription this afternoon. Pressed pay but it isn't showing up as I've bought it. Contacted them at 13:20 by email to ask if the payment had gone through as I didn't want to pay twice. Got an email back to say they would contact me shortly with an answer. 5 hours later nothing. No doubt they will contact me tomorrow at 5 to 3 saying I haven't and I'll spend most of the match trying to log in 

Utterly confused by iFollow at the moment.

I have audio commentary, which i emailed ot cancel, but they're saying they never got the email, so i can do one and they are keeping my money.

I asked about the live matches, and there's a replay of it available sometime.

But they wont answer where or for how long.

I found a replay of the walsall game on the app, but not on the swfc website.

It's proper ******** up in a brewery stuff. 

15 minutes ago, cookeh said:

Utterly confused by iFollow at the moment.

I have audio commentary, which i emailed ot cancel, but they're saying they never got the email, so i can do one and they are keeping my money.

I asked about the live matches, and there's a replay of it available sometime.

But they wont answer where or for how long.

I found a replay of the walsall game on the app, but not on the swfc website.

It's proper ******** up in a brewery stuff. 

You can watch today’s game. I bought it for £10.