20/21 KITS!!!

On 01/08/2019 at 09:16, The Night-Owl said:

Holyhead Town - Home and Away shirts

Welsh, Anglesey based club nicknamed the Harbourmen. Their Lazio inspired shirts focus on their sea port and ferry history. They compete in the Welsh Alliance Football League, Division 2, the fourth tier of Welsh football.

EAv8_EnXsAEhZ7Y?format=jpg&name=large

On 01/08/2019 at 11:15, The Night-Owl said:

Merthyr Town FC - home, away and third shirts

Semi-professional Welsh club based in Merthyr Tydfil, historically nicknamed The Martyrs. They were formerly Merthyr Tydfil FC (originally formed in 1909 as Merthyr Town AFC) but were liquidated and reformed in 2010. They compete in the seventh tier of English football in the Southern League Premier Division South.

* My former high school P.E. teacher used to play for Merthyr Tydfil FC back when they used to compete in the old Football Conference before they were relegated in 1995.

EA3o2CmXsAURGjr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Wow they are .. bad .. like the shirts are from Anglesy market or something and yet Merthyr Town get something sorted with Macron and bring out absolute belter shirts! They could have definitely done better if you ask me! Saying that I get the Sunday league and retro vibes reference @beswetherick

Macron and Hummel are doing absolute bits this season … Macron seem to have ramped up kit supplying as well .. fair play, they do make a lot of shirts for top clubs now. I'd definately not be displeased if we went for one of these, or a joma or similar kit. Would be very happy. reckon they'd do a good job and would love the hummel chevrons down the arm!

There are a few Puma kits I don’t mind as well ..

That non league vid as well .. some absolute crackers in there. York City hooking up with Under Armour!

• Like 1

On 21/08/2019 at 08:55, Hack-Abusi said:

Wow they are .. bad .. like the shirts are from Anglesy market or something and yet Merthyr Town get something sorted with Macron and bring out absolute belter shirts! They could have definitely done better if you ask me! Saying that I get the Sunday league and retro vibes reference @beswetherick

Macron and Hummel are doing absolute bits this season … Macron seem to have ramped up kit supplying as well .. fair play, they do make a lot of shirts for top clubs now. I'd definately not be displeased if we went for one of these, or a joma or similar kit. Would be very happy. reckon they'd do a good job and would love the hummel chevrons down the arm!

There are a few Puma kits I don’t mind as well ..

That non league vid as well .. some absolute crackers in there. York City hooking up with Under Armour!

Totally agree with what you said about the non League vid, Macron and Hummel, they've done some real beauties this year. I'd love for us to be supplied by either of them in the future. It's also great to see Umbro having a bit of a revival too.

• Like 1

Guest Manwithastick
On 25/06/2019 at 22:40, pachyderm said:

inter_milan_2019_2020_nike_away_kit_1.jp

I like it as well.

This image gives a better look at the true color.

I've just managed to order this in the *ahem* required size. In theory. I have found it on one single website (Soccer Box) - fully expect an email now saying 

they haven't actually got it in the size ordered. 

If it arrives then I may just wear it for Owlstalk Cricket Day on Thursday. 

On 31/07/2019 at 10:20, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Watched them the other week against my local team Pontefract Collieries. Colls hammered them 6-2.

In fairness though, Colls have been on exceptional form this pre-season.

Also beat Glasshoughton Wlefare 9-2 last night in our local derby, alongside a 5-1 win against Eccleshill United.

Yet the drew with two lower division teams. Funny how football is.

I thought 1874 had replaced Northwich Victoria but they actually play in the same division. 

Just catching up on this thread - the Northwhich story is a weird one, despite the fact that Victoria have now finally been rescued from quite possibly the worst owners in English football history (up there with Hereford and the like, they made the Oystons look like generous benefactors), the phoenix club has continued and the two sets of fans seem to have fallen out rather badly.

Seems to be based on the admittedly difficult dilemma over whether to stick with the original club or whether to let it go and shift your attention to a new more community-based club, but the rivalry seems unnecessarily heated.

On 05/09/2019 at 03:14, pachyderm said:

holland_world_cup_away_1978_retro_footba

This is timeless.

Holland WC 1978 away top. 

Psst psst NIKE take notice...

22 hours ago, pachyderm said:

holland_1966_retro_football_shirt_1.jpg

holland_1966_retro_football_shirt_4.jpg

holland_world_cup_1978_retro_football_ja

That Dutch retro away shirt and track suit top are beauties. :wub:

Came across this retro concept Wednesday shirt based on the famous Dutch Euro '88 winning shirt. :cool:

imagejpg_5195ec8e-6c23-44b3-bc6c-5c4f148

• Like 1