20/21 KITS!!!

1 hour ago, pachyderm said:

Yeah, I think it is the logo they were talking about.

Not so much the font but the combination of the type and swoosh.

But I dunno...   

It is that one.

75th Anniversary of Deportivo de La Coruña so some special kits:

The words in the diagonal stripe on the away kit are the Galician Anthem.  The green 3rd kit is the official anniversary shirt.

IMG_8869.JPG

IMG_8870.JPG

IMG_8871.JPG

• Like 2

bologna_2019_20_macron_third_kit_a.jpg

"The story behind the colour green comes from a step into the history of the club. Green was the colour of the shirt worn by the club in 1925 when it won its first league title.

A further reflection of the history of the club is found in the vertical stripes where the successes of the club are embossed on the front and back.

On the right side of the chest is a silicon Macron Hero, while on the left, sitting over the heart is a special crest which pays tribute to the 110 years of Bologna FC.

The kit is available in a specially made boxes that tell the story of the third shirt in a graphic novel form. As a special edition shirt there are only 1909 available, all of which have been numbered by hand." - footballshirtculture.com

bologna_2019_20_macron_third_kit_d.jpg

Edited by pachyderm
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Absolutely sublime ..

You know what .. i'd be really happy if Macron made our kits next season or something ...

Right?

That badge. Wow.

I haven't had a case of "badge lust" in a while but ... phew...it's got me hot and bothered... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pachyderm said:

Right?

That badge. Wow.

I haven't had a case of "badge lust" in a while but ... phew...it's got me hot and bothered... 

That box for the commemorative shirt as well .. what we should have been doing for the flatly marketed 150th shirt! Could have been a collectors item instead of a generic 3rd shirt ...

9 hours ago, jamiejohn said:

The new Coventry third kit is the best kit I’ve seen in years two tone inspired magnificent 

Its ok, could have looked better in my opinion.

Just needs to lose the sponsor and have the two tone checquered pattern down the arms like Adidas do with their stripes).

2 hours ago, beano said:

Its ok, could have looked better in my opinion.

Just needs to lose the sponsor and have the two tone checquered pattern down the arms like Adidas do with their stripes).

Coventry_City_2019_20_Hummel_Third_Kit_h

Coventry_City_2019_20_Hummel_Third_Kit_c

Coventry_City_2019_20_Hummel_Third_Kit_d

Coventry_City_2019_20_Hummel_Third_Kit_d

I like it as well... 

Edited by pachyderm
  • Like 2