GARRY MONK - All posts about the Sheffield Wednesday Manager in here

If I'm a lunatic driver with a knackered car, with 3 missing wheels, a steering column that doesn't wok and a spurting radiator.

I can keep getting rid of my co-pilots.

But I'll still be a lunatic driver with a knackered car, with 3 missing wheels, a steering column that doesn't wok and a spurting radiator

I think there's a real crisis in football in this country. Because if you believe what a significant percentage of supporters tell you, then probably around 60-70% of all the managers at the highest levels haven't the faintest idea what they are doing. On the bright side however, that would seem to suggest that there are plenty of job opportunities out there for all those self-appointed experts in the stands (where permitted) and on the sofas.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I think there's a real crisis in football in this country. Because if you believe what a significant percentage of supporters tell you, then probably around 60-70% of all the managers at the highest levels haven't the faintest idea what they are doing. On the bright side however, that would seem to suggest that there are plenty of job opportunities out there for all those self-appointed experts in the stands (where permitted) and on the sofas.

You can apply that to society in general these days. The internet has made an expert out of everyone.....Education, experience, knowledge can all be superseded by watching a Youtube tutorial....!! lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, full fathom five said:

Is he handing in his notice, then the dross will be gone

Don't think so, but the likes of Hutchinson and Forestieri look like getting the boot - good riddance too, if only we could offload the troublesome Westwood.