Picked 3 teams from 3 eras

Guest Garryswfcowl72

Guest Garryswfcowl72

With plenty of time on my hands atm I picked 3 teams from the time I’ve been watching WEDNESDAY 80’s 90’s 20’s it was hard to leave certain players out but this is what I’ve come up with feel free to disagree or agree its all about opinions . Maybe post your teams from your time watching us WAWAW 🦉

61B046A3-0B85-426B-BB98-2DA5988E8CC7.jpeg

6457AD51-0069-44DF-B034-2CCCD10D72A9.jpeg

4148D932-6B21-459D-9A8B-F0D15EC9979C.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Always going to cause arguments these!  

I'd agree with most, apart from Big Hec for Bougherra (guy was a Rolls Royce) and Booth for Hirst. 

Booth better than Hirst in the 90s. Really. If we are taking Hirst out then has to be Carbone in.

Edited by pazowl55

55 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

I'd agree with most, apart from Big Hec for Bougherra (guy was a Rolls Royce) and Booth for Hirst. 

WTF: are you really ricky gervais

Edited by unkastav

31 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Booth better than Hirst in the 90s. Really. If we are taking Hirst out then has to be Carbone in.

Not sure how to approach a discussion where Booth is better than Hirst. Bizarre.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Garryswfcowl72 said:

With plenty of time on my hands atm I picked 3 teams from the time I’ve been watching WEDNESDAY 80’s 90’s 20’s it was hard to leave certain players out but this is what I’ve come up with feel free to disagree or agree its all about opinions . Maybe post your teams from your time watching us WAWAW 🦉

61B046A3-0B85-426B-BB98-2DA5988E8CC7.jpeg

6457AD51-0069-44DF-B034-2CCCD10D72A9.jpeg

4148D932-6B21-459D-9A8B-F0D15EC9979C.jpeg

That’s my masturbation material sorted for this week. Especially that middle team 🤤

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

I like Reda, but surely it’d be Pudil just based on that first play off season? 

I agree. Nothing against Reda. He was a good league 1 player, scored a fair helping of goals, and obviously loved playing for us. But he is not in Pudil's class.

3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

2 hours ago, unkastav said:

are you really ricky gervais

2 hours ago, bobness said:

Not sure how to approach a discussion where Booth is better than Hirst. Bizarre.

Jesus Christ it was a joke. How could you all seriously think anyone would think Andy Booth was better than David Hirst?

🤣

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Jesus Christ it was a joke. How could you all seriously think anyone would think Andy Booth was better than David Hirst?

🤣

that was close. the site admins were considering a permaban on your account. 

although I'm still not convinced you were joking

lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

Pembridge for Waddle

Edited by fudge27

Guest LittleG
10 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

🤣

Thank god I scrolled down before replying!