Flying flat cap and fighting

12 hours ago, dr. benway said:

Got so bad on the South someone almost said something 

I moved on there a year or so ago but do occasionally forget where I am and shout out. This young lass probably 16 sits next but one to me so I am aware of minding my language. 

So at one stage when I got annoyed at Bannan I think and shouted "you useless    ...." but stopped myself

She interjects immediately with "c##t" 

Someone mistook that salt and vinegar squares packet for a bit of Nuhui movement, happy clapped and said "good run Dave". 

Edited by Guest

22 hours ago, chrisf said:

Best bits of yesterday on the North:

A chap's flat cap was caught by the wind and flew about 10 rows up the stand. It was passed back down to him, but not until a couple of people tried it on for size.

Punches "thrown" towards the end because some people didn't like some other people expressing their dissatisfaction with the goings-on at our club.

Oh, and Murphy played well.

How can people be unhappy at other people for expressing how toilet things are? Do those people think the club isnt toilet?

Guest Ferkorf
8 minutes ago, billyblack said:

How can people be unhappy at other people for expressing how toilet things are? Do those people think the club isnt toilet?

To be fair the toilets are quite toilet

On 16/02/2020 at 10:46, Grassy knoll said:

Always find it embarrassing that fans start fighting because they have a different view of “our team” , had loads of fans around me on the north yesterday and at Barnsley who and spent as much time as possible watching some blokes argue/fight, you may as well just go on west st about midnight if that’s what you want in life. I know there’s not much fight on the pitch lately but Jesus

Fighting over football is about as pathetic as life gets. 

On 16/02/2020 at 17:38, handworth52 said:

Listen when coco was,here fighting was every game ,especially away from home often involving 50 year old plus men ready to revive there youth . Even i nearly had a scuffle when we lose to hudds , funny thing were begining of following season i sat next to him at an away game , not a sound lol

You sure it wasn't your shadow? 

On 16/02/2020 at 22:04, Hughdowd said:

Followed Wednesday nearly 50 years ...even in the so - called bad years of the 70s/80s can never recall Wednesday fans fighting among themselves then :sad:

Didn't have to back then , just waited until full time and vented on the waiting opposition fans lol

Edited by cross owl