Man City Home

56 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If we were going to Man city dont you think we would take 6,8,9k or the maximum allocation? They are no different. Whatever the allocation they are given they will sell the lot. 

Hopefully the legislators who are SYP and SYG will see sense and allow us to open the whole ground.

We sold out twice at City recently , well when I say recently I mean I can recall it so it must be fairly recent with my memory !!! 

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

Man City have Real Madrid then League Cup Final only 3 days before us.  Man Utd 4 days after.  I can’t see them playing anywhere near there first 11.

Never said first 11. I said a strong side.

13 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes,exactly, if we’re going to get  battered, which I fully expect, I might as well stay at home and watch it on BBC,  Its not cheap travelling up from West London, believe it or not.

Prefer to save my money and go to Brum away on  22/2 

Yes but what if we beat Man City ? You never know , or do you ? 

Guest Kameron
1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I'm surprised you purchase tickets at all given your outlook.

The kids ticket prices for us are mentioned in the OP. Why were you looking at Hull's prices but managed not to see the kids prices?

I attended the Hull Chelsea game so was aware adult tickets were £18, why would I look at kids prices when I’d no need to purchase them.

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I genuinely don’t know. 

Suppose it depends on how many we are actually allowed to sell. 

I guess we will see if the pricing was correct.

I hope it does sell out. Always love a full Hillsborough :)

24 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Can’t wait to reach 65 I’m going to have life , no more moans on prices for me then  . 

beware that you have to weigh it up ..cheap tickets, free tram travel against missing half the game going for a slash every 15 minutes …...

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Kameron said:

I attended the Hull Chelsea game so was aware adult tickets were £18, why would I look at kids prices when I’d no need to purchase them.

Why?

2 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Different clubs taking different approaches - £40 at Chelsea, £10 at Reading, £20 at WBA (£15 for ST holders). The right price is the price that will fill the ground. A club with a knowledgeable market research team would make a good stab at pricing it right. Let’s hope Chansiri has it right.  

The evidence suggests it'll be a sell out. 

The question is what the sell out figure will be 

2 hours ago, Kameron said:

Man City have Real Madrid then League Cup Final only 3 days before us.  Man Utd 4 days after.  I can’t see them playing anywhere near there first 11.

Bravo instead of Ederson

Jesus instead of Aguaro

Foden instead of DeBruyne

Silva instead of Mahrez

Different players but still world class players. 

As a kop s/t holder ,I will be going to cheer lads on.

But,would have thought 25 for non season ticket holder and 20 for S/T holders would have been better.

We on the Kop are paying more for this one off cup game,than we do for league games .

Great pricing for U17s,

Wonder how many of these we will sell

10 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Oh yes , well enough to know he likes us poor fans to dig very deep into our rapidly emptying pockets .  

It’s very clear here what to do 

Don’t go if you can’t afford

Go if you can 

Its reasonable pricing - 25 for a ST holder and 30 for those who don’t usually go

Hope this helps

12 hours ago, Kameron said:

There might be the odd youngster in there but city don’t do what Liverpool did and completely rest there team. They never do. Even with that schedule It’ll be a mix of young, first team and fringe players. When you think how strong there squad is that’s still going to mean we’ll be watching some top players. There fringe players are people like Cancelo, Mahrez and Jesus and young players include Foden who’s meant to be the best youngster in the country. Let’s not forget there ‘cup’ team gave us a hiding of 7-0 a few years back.